News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHARGER READY TO GO FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Started by LargerCharger383, April 03, 2007, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LargerCharger383

I took my charger out for the first run this year, and even though I only went around the block to circulate fresh coolent through the system, it still felt great! I've spent most of the winter working in the engine bay.  I went over all the wiring and replaced about 70% of the wires using NO ELECTRICAL TAPE all shrink tubing, crimping connectors and cloth OEM style loom tape (I only undercrimped one connection, everything else worked great, surprisingly).  I also re-routed the main loom around the engine more to keep it out of sight.  I replaced all the hoses and coolent, the heater valve, and I FINALLY got a very stubborn broken-off exhaust manifold stud out of the engine block.  what made that especially difficult was the fact the previous owner had tried to get it out too, and had snapped an EASY OUT off in the center of the original stud.  both were flush with the block too. what a pain.  but it's all better and ready to got for summer!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

LargerCharger383

Tomorrow....it's 10:45 and I have school in the morning.... :sleep: