News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

some progress on my daytona, pics

Started by BigBlockSam, April 02, 2007, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 15, 2008, 12:17:18 PM
Along with Mr. Angrier, that makes three black daytonas altogether.  :yesnod:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemidog

That thing looks sweet! love Daytonas! especially flat black ones!  :yesnod:

billssuperbird

BigBlockSam

QuoteChargerSG?   

it's a  69 charger se

thanks for your kind words guys  i just wrote out two checks. one for Pete , for the Jack hold down bracket and one to Larry, Hotrod for the front mountining brackets .
  can't wait till tomorrow. daytona's coming home. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

justin1987

BigBlockSam

QuoteCongrats buddy! It is awesome when a plan comes together!     

thank you Mark . with your luv of these cars and talent  . i think it's time you start planning a wing car replica . it's a good investment . (thats what i tell my wife)  over time you'll find the money to do it. then  Nathan would have wing car  to look forward to driving when he's older. Rene     :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 15, 2008, 06:12:05 PM
QuoteCongrats buddy! It is awesome when a plan comes together!     

thank you Mark . with your luv of these cars and talent  . i think it's time you start planning a wing car replica . it's a good investment . (thats what i tell my wife)  over time you'll find the money to do it. then  Nathan would have wing car  to look forward to driving when he's older. Rene     :cheers:
can you tell my wife that also

BigBlockSam

hi guys

got some more done on the daytona project today,  before the rains come through.   :icon_smile_big:

hood pins --done

a pillar wind deflectors --done

make top radiator support bracket --done

installed latch tray --done

BigBlockSam

moparstuart

BigBlockSam

hotrod98

Jeeez...I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to finish ahead of you.  :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

PocketThunder

You know i keep getting you two guys mixed up.   :icon_smile_big:   (no stu, not you)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 14, 2008, 10:51:52 PM
You know i keep getting you two guys mixed up.   :icon_smile_big:   (no stu, not you)
duhhhhhhhhhh  they both have black daytona's clones with vega plugs   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: 

hotrod98

If you're referring to me, the difference is Rene's an inner city dweller up in Jersey and I'm a mountain dwelling country bumpkin down in Arkansas.
Other than both building clones, the only other thing that we have in common is the fact that he now owns my old 69 Superbee. ;D

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 15, 2008, 10:17:26 AM
If you're referring to me, the difference is Rene's an inner city dweller up in Jersey and I'm a mountain dwelling country bumpkin down in Arkansas.
Other than both building clones, the only other thing that we have in common is the fact that he now owns my old 69 Superbee. ;D

two pea's in a pod

BigBlockSam

another difference is  hotrod has a nice big shop with a spray both and a lift . i work on the floor in my yard .  with ramps and jack stands in the hot sun and get rained on . i have no space here . plus i think I'm taller than him.   :icon_smile_big:  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 15, 2008, 11:59:43 AM
another difference is  hotrod has a nice big shop with a spray both and a lift . i work on the floor in my yard .  with ramps and jack stands in the hot sun and get rained on . i have no space here . plus i think I'm taller than him.   :icon_smile_big:  :cheers:
     your better looking too !   :smilielol:

hotrod98

plus i think I'm taller than him.   

Probably...I'm only 5' 9".  I'll bet you're bigger than me too. You could probably whoop me...if you could catch me that is.
Runnin up and down these hollers round here barefoot makes me pretty darn quick. Not in Jersey though...the concrete burns my feet. ;D

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 15, 2008, 01:33:43 PM
plus i think I'm taller than him.   

Probably...I'm only 5' 9".  I'll bet you're bigger than me too. You could probably whoop me...if you could catch me that is.
Runnin up and down these hollers round here barefoot makes me pretty darn quick. Not in Jersey though...the concrete burns my feet. ;D
your both old too !!!!!!!!

BigBlockSam

:smilielol: :lol:  i got you by an inch 5:10 and i'm definately bigger than you.  you look like a quick footed guy too .

HEY, you done painting your car yet or what.  i can't wait  to see it . stop messing around and get it done .  :cheers:

hotrod98

Hey, you wanna buy a bunch of cars?
I'll make you a package deal.
You need some late model b-bodies and Firebirds.
I gotta concentrate on a few projects and quit spreading myself so thin.
I was going to paint on the clone today but got sidetracked on this new house we're building next door for my son.

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

you want me to get daytonalo to come out there and give you a hand  :lol:nd

PocketThunder

I was just gonna say, both Larrys are in Jersey and Rene is the other guy.  that works.  Hmm... Larry, Larry, and the other guy.  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 15, 2008, 04:46:10 PM
I was just gonna say, both Larrys are in Jersey and Rene is the other guy.  that works.  Hmm... Larry, Larry, and the other guy.  :icon_smile_big:
no no no   larry OD and rene are in jersey    Larry R. is the hill billy in arkansas    :smilielol: :smilielol: