News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ace cafe London (pics)

Started by Paul 500, March 31, 2007, 04:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 500

Went to a small mopar meet today in London, then we drove around cenrtal London in the 70 Gtx & had a bit of fun it.
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Paul 500

more
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Paul 500

more 2
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Paul 500

more 3
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Shakey

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69Charger_440

Nice cars!!  Do you know the tire and wheel combo for that '68? 

Fernando

bull

I have to ask, what kind of stares do you get with those cars going down the street in England? Are they the "what the heck is it?" stares or the "cool, look at that!" stares or does anyone in the general public seem to care?

Great pics BTW. Thanks.

TripleBlackGator

Great pictures and cars. It is so strange seeing a right hand drive Mopar.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

wetfeetmi

It must be different driving a left hand car on the left side of the street. I see the General is winking. Why the vette at a Mopar show?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Paul 500

Not sure of the tyre size on the 68. When your driving mopar in London everyone stops to look and when your sitting in traffic people in the cars next to you always start talking to you about the car. Usually say wanna swap cars
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

01MOPAR

72chargerSE

Cool!

My wife is originally from Liverpool, we were in London (Romford) last spring visiting her cousin, who lives there...

Where is the Ace Cafe in relationship to Romford? I'll give her cousin a ring, and send him over there the next time they have a gathering! He doesn't have a Mopar, but really enjoys cars.

Could you give me the details?!

Thanks!
Mike