News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHARGER/CHALLENGER CLIP FROM DEATHPROOF

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, April 02, 2007, 03:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Enjoy! :icon_smile_big:

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_xevidmegafx&Itemid=142&func=detail&id=367

p.s You all notice how the challenger has even the smallest details of the vp challenger such as Houndstooth interior and the body color gas cap?

squeakfinder

I couldn't get it to work. But, I do have dial up.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Bandit4142

I already want to see the movie...  but now I want to watch it just to find out why the hell that young lady is riding on the hood??   What the heck is that all about?   ;)
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

bull

Quote from: Bandit4142 on April 02, 2007, 07:21:05 PM
I already want to see the movie...  but now I want to watch it just to find out why the hell that young lady is riding on the hood??   What the heck is that all about?   ;)

Maybe she thought a headlight was out?

Sinister68

Interesting...Looks like Dodge vs. Dodge, E-body vs B-body!  A little internal rivalry going on!   :devil:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

69bronzeT5

Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 07:58:47 PM

Maybe she thought a headlight was out?

:hah:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

THE CHARGER PUNK

6pkrunner

Should be great! Kurt at his Snake Plissken best.

CharlieCharger

I just found this, but thanks for posting it..I should have gone and seen the movie!! I think Kurt was best in "The Thing"  chopper pilot mcgraddy...no one remembers that though eh :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

6pkrunner

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 17, 2007, 03:35:40 PM
I just found this, but thanks for posting it..I should have gone and seen the movie!! I think Kurt was best in "The Thing"  chopper pilot mcgraddy...no one remembers that though eh :yesnod:

I make sure I watch John Carpenter's The Thing at least once a year. Just watched it not three weeks ago. MacReady was Kurt.

"Those damn Swedes were..."

"Their Norwegian, Mac."

And Palmer with those one pound spliffs.

CharlieCharger

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 17, 2007, 04:13:39 PM
Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 17, 2007, 03:35:40 PM

I make sure I watch John Carpenter's The Thing at least once a year. Just watched it not three weeks ago. MacReady was Kurt.

"Those damn Swedes were..."

"Their Norwegian, Mac."

And Palmer with those one pound spliffs.

Yeah I forgot about those joints haha  :yesnod: and that dog at the start of the movie, heh
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

TripleBlackGator

She was looking for the plot!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on April 03, 2007, 02:55:04 AM
Pretty Badass lookin 69 charger :yesnod:

Yeah but the guy driving it is a wuss. Go see for yourself. It's only money.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 03, 2007, 04:55:25 AM
Should be great! Kurt at his Snake Plissken best.

And that character still is. Unless of course maybe Dexter Reilly from The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes. Maybe I'm dating myself.

THE CHARGER PUNK