News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthu®

Oh so it was wrong of me to ask 68chrgrwife for nudie pics and if she had a webcam?
Striving for world domination since 1986

Arthu®

As for the dash it really sucks Jacky, you could try one of the kits maybe it will at least hide most of the damage until you can afford a new one. I would talk with your friend about it, just drop subtle hints as to how it will be some time before it is going to be repaired as you have to save for it... It's an expensive lesson to learn for sure

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Steve P.

Quote from: Arthur on April 09, 2007, 03:47:05 PM
Oh so it was wrong of me to ask 68chrgrwife for nudie pics and if she had a webcam?

:rofl:  That was good...

Jackie, is there any full resto shops or car museum near you? Maybe they can point you in the right direction or do the repair for you..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Steve P. on April 09, 2007, 04:05:22 PM
Quote from: Arthur on April 09, 2007, 03:47:05 PM

:rofl:  That was good...

Jackie, is there any full resto shops or car museum near you? Maybe they can point you in the right direction or do the repair for you..
Thanks , I'll ask around and make some calls this week. And he is off my Christmas card list, for sure. And as far as saying anything to him. He knew I was mad as hell. And just blew it off so I don't know if anything else with help.

bordin34

If you go to a car show put a sign on your car asking if anybody knows of a place that repairs dash pads. It could work.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bordin34 on April 09, 2007, 04:38:59 PM
If you go to a car show put a sign on your car asking if anybody knows of a place that repairs dash pads. It could work.
Thanks,that's a good idea.

2fast4u

Quote from: Troy on April 09, 2007, 02:03:44 PM
Geez...  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Do you guys still wonder why more women don't hang out here?

Troy

I totally agree Troy!  If most of these guys would think with the right head and not with thier hormones this place would be more populated with girls.  Not that the girls here can't handle these guys!!  ;) 

Sorry to hear about your dash pad Jackie. I know if I had been the one that would have broke it I wouldn't hesitate to replace it no matter what the cost.  As far as the whiners about this being  a stupid thread because of a small dash problem. . .If it were there dash they would be cryin'/ranting about it as well.  Don't ya think!!

2fast 
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

Quote from: chargerman68 on April 09, 2007, 01:01:31 PM
GET THIS AND GET IT GOOD

THERE WILL BE NO MORE PICTURES OF MY WIFE AT ALL,ALL YOU GUYS PMING AND TRYING TO EMAIL HER AND TRYING TO GET MORE....THATS TOTAL B/S

THATS IT.........................GOT IT :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

chargerman68    I hope this doesn't turn you and your wife off from posting here!  Not all of us are letches!!  I for one, respect you and your wife as people and don't think of her as  anything but another car fan who happens to find a common ground where her and her husband can meet and enjoy each others company from a distance and brought together by technology.  It has to be hard for you being away from her, and harder yet putting up with all these technological perverts spoiling the posabilities of chances for you and your wife to enjoy a common fun interest!
    And a bit off the subject but I want to thank all of you for all that you have done serving your precious time in the armed forces that give all of us the freedom we take so much for granted every day! I have never served in any of our armed forces but I would still like to salute you if I may.  :patriot:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 09, 2007, 01:32:59 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 09, 2007, 01:15:00 PM
Quote from: chargerman68 on April 09, 2007, 01:01:31 PM
    :hah:  :hah: GET THIS AND GET IT GOOD

:hah:  :hah: THERE WILL BE NO MORE PICTURES OF MY WIFE AT ALL,ALL YOU GUYS PMING AND TRYING TO EMAIL HER AND TRYING TO GET MORE....THATS TOTAL B/S

:hah: :hah:THATS IT.........................GOT IT :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
:blahblah: :blahblah:
Should tell the wife not to play on the internet all day while you are at work. :Twocents: :nono:

First off I am my own person...I can do what I want..we don't have a "he's controlling" marriage, but I do Respect his opinions and feelings.  And I don't "play on the computer while he's at work"  He is over seas fighting for this country...and I first signed up to talk with him while he is there, I met some pretty cool people and decided to start posting and talking to you all........and that is all I have done.....now i have to deal with the brunt of all who are asking for more pics...and I had nothing to do about that....

Sorry about being smart,
   I would be upset if I was in your husband's position.  :flame:
We are all Mopar fans so I will stop being a jerk.  :yesnod:
Good luck to your friend with the dash. I would save up and go to just dashs or save for many year suntil I found one at a swap meet. That Challenger is too nice. :Twocents: 
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

69bronzeT5

Jeeezzz, I havent been on this thread for awhile. I missed alot. ::)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bmoparmofo

Jackie, youre hot and so is charger wife, great cars by the way, sorry to hear about the dash,I guess the guy meant well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions... :icon_smile_evil:....Hope it works out..Did I mention you were hot Jackie?...lol.....Good luck with the dash :icon_smile_wink:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

69bronzeT5

Quote from: bmoparmofo on April 09, 2007, 10:47:34 PM
Jackie, youre hot and so is charger wife, great cars by the way, sorry to hear about the dash,I guess the guy meant well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions... :icon_smile_evil:....Hope it works out..Did I mention you were hot Jackie?...lol.....Good luck with the dash :icon_smile_wink:

Yah, you mentioned it already ;D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bmoparmofo

Actually I beleive that was my first post on this topic so....Nah! :coolgleamA:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bmoparmofo on April 09, 2007, 11:57:20 PM
Actually I beleive that was my first post on this topic so....Nah! :coolgleamA:
Yes, it was  and thank you. :angel:

mopar-or-no-car

Quote from: Arthur on April 03, 2007, 07:28:46 PM
Btw I hadn't responded to the thread yet. But what happend to your dash really sucks, I hope it can get repaired without having to replace it. It sucks what happend but I don't think it was intentional. People make mistakes unfortunately that he didn't appologize does seem odd to me though. Anyways I hope you can work something out as friends.

Arthur

Work things out as friends? I met the guy last summer and I am not too sure he even knows the meaning of THAT word!  He doesn't seem to worry about screwing up others people things! which it too bad! Jackie is taking this pretty good! That guy is sure lucky because if that was MY chally he had screwed up   :mad: He would be really wishing he had NEVER touched it about now!! because my cars are my prides of joy! and I don't get mad I get even!!   ;D  j/k  actually I would have had some REAL choice words for that jerk! AND you can bet he would NEVER touch my car again!!
Jackie I will check with my friend who works at chrysler tomorrow and see if he knows of anything that can fix that dash! maybe the dealership knows of something that can help you! or maybe he has some connection that knows somethings being he has worked for ma mopar for over 30 years!!
good luck I sure hope you can get that fixed your car is awesome and it sucks that a jerk can screw it up! Men............ WOW!!!
(sorry guys!) Maybe I should have said SOME men!
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

mopar-or-no-car

Quote from: Troy on April 09, 2007, 02:03:44 PM
Geez...  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Do you guys still wonder why more women don't hang out here?

Troy

Actually when you hang out with the guys you have to learn to think as the guys do or else you get run over!! I learned that A long time ago! I have been one of the guys for over 27 years and you just get use to them thinking and talking that way! If women get offended well.........................?
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

Steve P.

Alllllll rightttttttt.. Another WOMAN.....   :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:  Welcome to the site. This may have been a strange post for you to join in on, but it is not the norm. We like to play a little around here.

Welcome to the site. Any mopars in your coral?? Post up. We would love to hear about them..  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bmoparmofo

Your very welcome, let us know how it works out Jackie.

71ChallengeHer

Hi Rachelle, Thank you girl.  And thanks for letting bend your ear tonight.  Actually guys, this is a very very good friend of mine.  So behave yourselves. LOL  Hey, i forget to tell you  :callme: tomorrow night.  I don't have to be at work til 4pm Weds.  So I have time to chat. ;)  Let me know what you find out from your friend.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Who-Hoo! ...the girls are back ;D  Now if we can just get 68chargrwife back on our side :angel: :angel: :angel:  Oh, ...I hope I never crossed the line, and (I think I speak for all the boys) hearing from ANY cool women in this hobby spices up the posts- so let's hear from you!  :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:

mikepmcs

here's the eastwood kit

http://eastwood.resultspage.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&w=dash+repair

if you find a good boat upholestry shop they should be able to fix it with the kit you supply from eastwood maybe??  Boat places have to be pros at fixing vinyl as boats take way more of a beating then cars IMO.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 10, 2007, 07:06:56 AM
here's the eastwood kit

http://eastwood.resultspage.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&w=dash+repair

if you find a good boat upholestry shop they should be able to fix it with the kit you supply from eastwood maybe??  Boat places have to be pros at fixing vinyl as boats take way more of a beating then cars IMO.

v/r
Mike
Thanks, Mike. There are a few boat places around here.

deputycrawford

Dytona-or-no-carr-no-car, Do you own a silver, real 440 Daytona with a Hemi in it? If so, I met you around 4 years ago at the Charger meet in Indiana. If not, please start a thread on your information about the car you have and some things about yourself. You can leave out the measurements. That makes no difference for any of us.  Hint hint guys, keep quiet.  :yesnod: We love to hear from new Mopar lovers. Give us something we can connect with.
     71ChallengeHer, keep your head up. You will get it fixed. Keep it on the road. Mopars stay on people's minds when they see them drive by.
     68Chargerwife, you husband is not here to protect you in what he thinks is a time of need for you. He is not out of line. We must all respect him. He is fighting to keep the killing out of our country. We should all bind together here to help him protect anything he feels necessary while he is gone. I fight for safe streets here. I have lost a friend in the process. I am not in near the danger he is but I feel for him. I am not attempting to bring your mood down. I am just trying to keep the thoughts in the front of our minds so we don't forget the seriousness of the subject.
     Anyway, enough of my rambling. Lets keep our eyes on the prize (driving our cars) and our minds on the subject. Thank you all for your attention. I'll be here all week. Make sure you tip your waitresses. ;D
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

70charger_boy

I was in the service and was in desert storm.  Nothing pisses me off more than to be out in the middle of nowhere fighting to stay alive, THEN having to worry about schmucks hitting on my girl.  Leave 68chargerwife alone and hope that hubby comes back home safe.  Jackie, on the other hand, is fair game.  lol.  just kidding jackie

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida