News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: NHCharger on April 07, 2007, 07:12:24 PM

I'm trying to up my post count to catch Bronze, so I'll pile on.

Good luck :P
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 07, 2007, 07:58:35 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 07, 2007, 07:07:10 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 07, 2007, 07:04:26 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 07, 2007, 06:51:26 PM
I went and picked up the oil and filters for both the cars.  Drove up to the garage and Don locked the house. I couldn't get in to get the keys to the garage and cars. :brickwall:  I even remembered to take the camera. Now I have to wait til Monday.

LOL Doesn't always happen that way??/  Must be a hard day for you...
Yeah, I wanted to get the oil changed in the cars today. I guess he forgot I was coming up. Cause he has his son racing dirt bikes this weekend.

Wow,
  I race dirt bikes also.  :yesnod: :mcride:
What part of PA are you from?
I'm wondering if I have ever been to any of the tracks out your way? :scratchchin:
I'm from York. Don use to race dirt bikes . Now he has Tucker racing. Tucker's 5 yr old.

Steve P.

Ok, if we can't do anything about the crack till Monday, let's get back to the BOOBS.........   :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Steve P. on April 07, 2007, 09:50:06 PM
Ok, if we can't do anything about the crack till Monday, let's get back to the BOOBS.........   :icon_smile_big:
Where is 68chrgrwife when you need her? :rofl:

Steve P.

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 07, 2007, 09:57:21 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to exclude anyone. I love all BOOBS equally. I am reallllly more of an ass man though.  :o   Ass, legs and then BOOBS...   I pay allot of attention to those nice legs that go all the way up and make an ass of themselves..  :icon_smile_big:

Back to our regularly scheduled program

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

LL1 1967 Coronet

I agree....and I always have RESPECT for the lucky guy walking around with a HOT babe at a car show!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Speaking of HOT LEGS...have you seen the legs on Haley from American Idol?? She has the HOTTEST of all HOT LEGS I've seen in a long time. Her legs are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

I could go on about Haley's legs - - but I'll try to keep it PG-13...  :icon_smile_tongue:

68chrgrwife

Sorry bad day...it is 6 yrs today (7 April) that my grandpa died...still not over it...And in pain (from foot).  maybe soon......
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 08, 2007, 02:22:03 AM

Sorry bad day...it is 6 yrs today (7 April) that my grandpa died...still not over it...And in pain (from foot).  maybe soon......

One of my grandpa's died a day before (Oct.10) my b-day (Oct.11) back in 2004. And Im in pain right now because I gotta bad stomach ache. :icon_smile_sad:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

I went up to the garage and took pics today.

71ChallengeHer

more pics

68chrgrwife

So what did they say?  Can they fix it?  Looks like they maybe able to do something...But I'm no expert on that kinda stuff....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 08, 2007, 04:31:59 PM
So what did they say?  Can they fix it?  Looks like they maybe able to do something...But I'm no expert on that kinda stuff....
I'm gonna talk to Dave and Millie tomorrow. I hope it can be fixed.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 08, 2007, 04:43:14 PM

me too....and I hope your "friend" pays for the repair.  I have been praying for it, so maybe.......
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 08, 2007, 04:44:45 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 08, 2007, 04:43:14 PM

me too....and I hope your "friend" pays for the repair.  I have been praying for it, so maybe.......
Thanks , I appreciate that very much.

mikepmcs

That looks like a Sony radio ,7307 i believe, with cd controls.  I use to have one that looked just like it back in 91. 

Hope they can fix it.  I'm guessing you decided not to deal with the guy who broke it?

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 08, 2007, 04:46:54 PM
That looks like a Sony radio ,7307 i believe, with cd controls.  I use to have one that looked just like it back in 91. 

Hope they can fix it.  I'm guessing you decided not to deal with the guy who broke it?

v/r
Mike
Mike, I have really no idea what to say to him.  Well, I kinda do.  But can't type it here. And I think the radio is a Pioneer. I have to look. LOL  It's just an AM-FM cassette. It's not even hooked up. It's just filling in the space.

twilt

7 pages of  :blahblah: :blahblah:  over a little pucker mark on a dash pad? 

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: twilt on April 08, 2007, 04:57:19 PM
7 pages of  :blahblah: :blahblah:  over a little pucker mark on a dash pad? 
For one thing it's cracked and tore. Plus it was a brand new , perfect dash pad.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Hey Twilt, #1 - - she's a hottie :-*  and #2 - she a hottie with a problem  :icon_smile_kisses:- - - need I say more??   :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: COOL dudes stand up for chicks in this hobby  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 08, 2007, 07:31:09 PM
Hey Twilt, #1 - - she's a hottie :-*  and #2 - she a hottie with a problem  :icon_smile_kisses:- - - need I say more??   :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: COOL dudes stand up for chicks in this hobby  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:
Thank you. ;)

Steve P.

And 3 SHE'S A HOTTIE................   :scope:  :drool5:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Lets see who is the first to give her a new dash :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Steve P. on April 08, 2007, 08:09:32 PM
And 3 SHE'S A HOTTIE................   :scope:  :drool5:
:notworthy:    Honestly, it looks worse in person. Those pics were taken inside the garage, no light, except overcast sky outside and the car cover off the car just enough that I could get the door open. I wasn't even sure I got good pics til I got home to download the camera.  P.S. now I gotta find a pic to liven up this thread. :icon_smile_wink:

LL1 1967 Coronet

I would always like to see pictures of the Hotties first, then, the Chargers....just my vote.   :icon_smile_big:

twilt

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 08, 2007, 07:31:09 PM

::) ::) Just another person with a little problem. If a guy had posted the same story it would not have got more than 10-15 responses. Don`t get me wrong, its not as I feel no sympathy about the unfortunate accident.. But....shit happens.... and life goes on.  My daughter broke the windshield in my truck 2 weeks ago.....think thats worth a 200 reply post? I doubt it. I was over it 15 minutes after it happened.