News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LL1 1967 Coronet

Hey DUDE, are you A.K.A "Charger Kid" or "72ChargerSE"?  I have a feeling I know you? I sent you a PM. Have we met before?

Dude

Dude,Why you bother me? why you so pesky. let the dude chill..I'm from Mississippi. birth place of the KING

Arthu®

Btw I hadn't responded to the thread yet. But what happend to your dash really sucks, I hope it can get repaired without having to replace it. It sucks what happend but I don't think it was intentional. People make mistakes unfortunately that he didn't appologize does seem odd to me though. Anyways I hope you can work something out as friends.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

bordin34

Do you have any pictures of the actual damage?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bordin34 on April 03, 2007, 08:42:03 PM
Do you have any pictures of the actual damage?
I'm gonna take pics on Sat when I go up to the garage.

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Arthur on April 03, 2007, 06:48:05 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 03, 2007, 06:32:48 PM
2nd) Thank you for the complaint

I don't think he was complaining ;)

Correct you are, Arthur.... maybe when Jackie gets tired, she can't tell the difference between complaint and compliment...... I sure meant it as one! (compliment, that is, in case you're still tired Jackie! :icon_smile_wink:)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

The70RT

We just set a record 159 posts for a cracked dash. Should be over 200 by the weekend.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LL1 1967 Coronet

That's because we can't stand to see bad things happen to the chicks in this hobby!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

dpm68

Sorry about your dash. More sorry about your friend and his lack of concern. It seems that life is too short, and that said, our time could be better spent without people who create situations like that.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Once again, I never work on somebody elses car - - unless I have the guidance of a service manual :angel:- - or have actually done the job before (and know 100% what I'm doing)  :yesnod:  My Dad asked one of his buddy's (who owned a nice car himself) to rub out the paint on his 71 'Cuda and he burned through it :'( :'( :'(  Sure, he was very sorry, but the paint burn is still on the 'Cuda to this day.  Not much you can do about that one :-\  :RantExplode:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: The70RT on April 04, 2007, 09:10:23 AM
We just set a record 159 posts for a cracked dash. Should be over 200 by the weekend.
It was the boobs, I tell ya. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 04, 2007, 09:36:51 AM
That's because we can't stand to see bad things happen to the chicks in this hobby!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
We need a group hug smilie. ;)

dpm68

BMOTOXSTAR

Mopar Woman.
   I have to tell ya'. I started thinking about your post the other day & it reminded me of when a friend was working on my Motocross bike.  :rotz:
A friend of mine & yes he is still a friend but the friendship has never been the same. He owns a very nice bike shop by the way & is the president of a Motocross track that I am a member at. I had him change a rear tire for me the day before a race. While he was doing the tire I had him put on a new rear sprocket.
   He takes a air ratchet & tries to take my sprocket bolts off, they are flush and Allen head. Before I can stop him & tell him to use a ratchet with a breaker bar & that I have done it before & know what I was doing, he strips  2 bolts & all he says is, "I did not think that would happen" . :flame: :spank:
   Day before a race,unday race, no shops are open. Of course he does not have any in stock or offer to order any for me. What could I say. He was helping me in his shop. I was very pissed and could not believe that a friend would not even offer bolts from another bike in the shop or something, until he could order replacements,so I could race.  :shruggy:
Not to mention the Motocross bike in question was not even 3 months old, 04' Honda CRF450.
  That is my story of the broken dirt bike.
:icon_smile_big:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

The70RT

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 04, 2007, 06:29:14 PM
Mopar Woman.
   I have to tell ya'. I started thinking about your post the other day & it reminded me of when a friend was working on my Motocross bike.  :rotz:
A friend of mine & yes he is still a friend but the friendship has never been the same. He owns a very nice bike shop by the way & is the president of a Motocross track that I am a member at. I had him change a rear tire for me the day before a race. While he was doing the tire I had him put on a new rear sprocket.
   He takes a air ratchet & tries to take my sprocket bolts off, they are flush and Allen head. Before I can stop him & tell him to use a ratchet with a breaker bar & that I have done it before & know what I was doing, he strips  2 bolts & all he says is, "I did not think that would happen" . :flame: :spank:
   Day before a race,unday race, no shops are open. Of course he does not have any in stock or offer to order any for me. What could I say. He was helping me in his shop. I was very pissed and could not believe that a friend would not even offer bolts from another bike in the shop or something, until he could order replacements,so I could race.  :shruggy:
Not to mention the Motocross bike in question was not even 3 months old, 04' Honda CRF450.
  That is my story of the broken dirt bike.
:icon_smile_big:

What a dick. Did you end up racing?

BMOTOXSTAR

Nope, Never got to race. :rotz:
I was doing really well in points that year and could have used some extra points. I am no Pro but racing meant everyting to me back then. :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

The70RT

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 04, 2007, 06:41:20 PM
Nope, Never got to race. :rotz:
I was doing really well in points that year and could have used some extra points. I am no Pro but racing meant everyting to me back then. :yesnod:
That really sucks.  :pity:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on April 04, 2007, 07:16:51 AM
Quote from: Arthur on April 03, 2007, 06:48:05 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 03, 2007, 06:32:48 PM
2nd) Thank you for the complaint

I don't think he was complaining ;)

Correct you are, Arthur.... maybe when Jackie gets tired, she can't tell the difference between complaint and compliment...... I sure meant it as one! (compliment, that is, in case you're still tired Jackie! :icon_smile_wink:)
Thank you very much

71ChallengeHer

I went and picked up the oil and filters for both the cars.  Drove up to the garage and Don locked the house. I couldn't get in to get the keys to the garage and cars. :brickwall:  I even remembered to take the camera. Now I have to wait til Monday.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 07, 2007, 06:51:26 PM
I went and picked up the oil and filters for both the cars.  Drove up to the garage and Don locked the house. I couldn't get in to get the keys to the garage and cars. :brickwall:  I even remembered to take the camera. Now I have to wait til Monday.

When you say you'll get the pics we belive you Jackie. Where as for CPunk, I dont think anybody belives him when it comes to getting pics :icon_smile_blackeye:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

68chrgrwife

LOL Doesn't always happen that way??/  Must be a hard day for you...
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 07, 2007, 07:04:26 PM

Yeah, I wanted to get the oil changed in the cars today. I guess he forgot I was coming up. Cause he has his son racing dirt bikes this weekend.

NHCharger

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 04, 2007, 11:06:40 AM
Quote from: The70RT on April 04, 2007, 09:10:23 AM
It was the boobs, I tell ya. :icon_smile_big:

I'm trying to up my post count to catch Bronze, so I'll pile on.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 07, 2007, 07:07:10 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 07, 2007, 07:04:26 PM

Yeah, I wanted to get the oil changed in the cars today. I guess he forgot I was coming up. Cause he has his son racing dirt bikes this weekend.

Wow,
  I race dirt bikes also.  :yesnod: :mcride:
What part of PA are you from?
I'm wondering if I have ever been to any of the tracks out your way? :scratchchin:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT