News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 02, 2007, 11:24:02 PM
From the pix I have seen you don`t need Boobs Jackie , Just my opinion

I agree. And any chance you could take a few pics of the Super Coupe. I love them.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

I would be totally pissed about the cracked dash
Thanks, Neal ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 02, 2007, 11:25:32 PM

I agree. And any chance you could take a few pics of the Super Coupe. I love them.
Here you go. It's a project.

71ChallengeHer

And my best friend , Don's Dart.  I rent my garage from him.  It was my son's car.  Don bought it and is restoring it.  The Mopar Stable. LOL

Bandit4142

Really nice Dart.   But I still like your Challenger better.    ;)
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Bandit4142 on April 02, 2007, 11:54:07 PM
Really nice Dart.   But I still like your Challenger better.    ;)
Me too. ;)

bull

That Dart looks a lot like a '68 that belongs to a co-worker of mine. Here it is at the Oregon Mopar Nationals last summer:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on April 03, 2007, 12:24:41 AM
That Dart looks a lot like a '68 that belongs to a co-worker of mine. Here it is at the Oregon Mopar Nationals last summer:
That's nice . I really like the red and white combo. :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 02, 2007, 10:24:32 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 10:13:37 PM
Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 02, 2007, 10:02:53 PM
This is my opinion on fake boobs - - If I can touch them...they're REAL  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:
I want boobs. :'( But if I did something like that, I'd always think, damn I could have bought another Mopar.

Sorry, but I rather have real boobs. I like boobs that bounce naturally. I usually can tell right away when boobs are fake cause they don't move like real ones do. Some, not all, women over do it, and they look like ballons. And, that is just crazy. Besides, I like a woman who is happy with what she was born with. Boobs don't make a woman smarter anyway. But, to each-es own.

Please don't hate me now.  :-\

i never hate anyone, but mine do look real.  In fact when I tell people they aren't they don't believe me.  Mine are very soft, very bouncy and a little saggy too ( i went up to just above a f cup when I was pregnant with youngest daughter; which was after I had my implants for about 3 yrs.)  Hubby really wanted me to have them and because I breast fed my second child I had no boobs left and looked like an 80 yr. old woman...so I did what I had to do to look my age.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 10:31:05 PM
I posted a pic of my dash and no one even noticed. Crack, boobs, farts, and back to boobs. LOL

I noticed Jackie, but whe you did it I was in the ER, so I am coming in late.....Did you go have it looked at?  Can it be repaired?  In that spot they should be able to do something, hopefully....get a quote for repair (if it can be done) and give it to the dumb a** and tell him to pay for it.  If it can't be fixed give him the quote for the replacement and tell him to pay for it...Tell him a real man would take care of his mistake.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

LL1 1967 Coronet

68Chargerwife - why were you in the ER??  :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_sad:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 03, 2007, 03:38:56 AM
I posted a pic of my dash and no one even noticed. Crack, boobs, farts, and back to boobs. LOL

I noticed Jackie, but whe you did it I was in the ER, so I am coming in late.....Did you go have it looked at?  Can it be repaired?  In that spot they should be able to do something, hopefully....get a quote for repair (if it can be done) and give it to the dumb a** and tell him to pay for it.  If it can't be fixed give him the quote for the replacement and tell him to pay for it...Tell him a real man would take care of his mistake.
So, how's your foot? Are you ok? Not yet , I'm going up to the garage Sat. to take pics. And will have it looked at on Mon.

TruckDriver

Nice Super Coupe. Gotta watch the rust below the tail light though. That is a weak spot. My R/T did the same thing. But I didn't do anything with it soon enough, and it went through.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chryco Psycho

Nice looking S Coupe for a Project car

The70RT

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 03, 2007, 10:46:37 AM
Nice looking S Coupe for a Project car

I wouldn't mind finding one but I hardly ever see any.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 03, 2007, 08:41:26 AM

So, how's your foot? Are you ok? Not yet , I'm going up to the garage Sat. to take pics. And will have it looked at on Mon.

a hairline fracture...off it for about 10-14 days.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

TeeWJay426

Jackie- a few points, if I may:

1) Super Coupe looks pretty good! A liitle better than a 'project', IMO.
2) After seeing your pic, you're just fine the way you are- no extra boobs needed! (You got a big one up on 68chrgrwife anyway- you're available, and she ain't!  ;))
3) Back on the original topic, this clown should at least offer to make the dash right, since he F'd it up..... if he doesn't, send him a link to this thread.... maybe he'll get the hint and smarten up!  :flame:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

LL1 1967 Coronet

It would be nice to see more photos of Jackie and any other women that post !!  :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool:  :icon_smile_cool: (their cars are always included of course!) :icon_smile_big:  By the way, sorry about your foot 68chargerwife - - Jackie may need your help to kick the ass of that dashborad moron!   :rant:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on April 03, 2007, 01:18:00 PM
Jackie- a few points, if I may:

1) Super Coupe looks pretty good! A liitle better than a 'project', IMO.
2) After seeing your pic, you're just fine the way you are- no extra boobs needed! (You got a big one up on 68chrgrwife anyway- you're available, and she ain't!  ;))
3) Back on the original topic, this clown should at least offer to make the dash right, since he F'd it up..... if he doesn't, send him a link to this thread.... maybe he'll get the hint and smarten up!  :flame:
1) The Coupe is a project. It has some rust issues. It was my daughter's. godfather's 1st car. He passed away almost 3 years ago and left Shelby the car. We got it running this summer, It hadn't been started in 6 1/2 years. Damn thing fired on the 2nd try. So right now we are just keeping it running.Gotta get Shellby thru college 1st.                                           2nd) Thank you for the complaint                                                                                       3rd) Lesson learned, and I thank everyone for their support

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 03, 2007, 01:11:45 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 03, 2007, 08:41:26 AM

a hairline fracture...off it for about 10-14 days.....
Damn. girl. Hope you are ok. I know that hurts like heck . I had a hairline fracture in my foot over the summer. I bartended on it. It hurt so bad I threw up. So. stay off it. ok.

Arthu®

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 03, 2007, 06:32:48 PM
 2nd) Thank you for the complaint

I don't think he was complaining ;)
Striving for world domination since 1986

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Arthur on April 03, 2007, 06:48:05 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 03, 2007, 06:32:48 PM
 2nd) Thank you for the complaint

I don't think he was complaining ;)
Opps. sorry, I'm tired. I worked my ass off today. LOL

LL1 1967 Coronet

After working your ass off, now you can sit back, relax, have a cold one...and watch BULLRUN at 10:00  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 03, 2007, 07:05:41 PM
After working your ass off, now you can sit back, relax, have a cold one...and watch BULLRUN at 10:00  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
Sounds like a plan. :2thumbs: :cheers:

Dude

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

My ass needs to be worked off! OK that didn't sound good.