News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally

Started by Mr.Sixpack, March 29, 2007, 04:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mefirst

Quote from: Mr.Sixpack on March 31, 2007, 01:24:51 PM
Tom be carefull what you wish for ;D
My new bullet is packing big HP, I know what the hemi did in my car 1996.
No power adders okey ;)

Tom you don't know the latest new's, what will be parked in my garage verry soon :P

Take care, and yes slant6 is my choice in the charger.

Jocke*** It sounds to me like your saying you accept my challenge :stirthepot: -Yeah, if I race against your Chally its al N/A, no laughing gas or other power adders.. -Well maybe a couple of Finnish "power" words... Bring any other ride that the Chally, then its open season :punkrocka:

Didn't the Chally run it's best 1/4mile time slip with the Hemi powering the forward motion of the Chally :scope: Göran told me 10.2 was his best time

Take care Buddy :cheers:

/Tom

MorePwr

Quote from: Mr.Sixpack on March 31, 2007, 02:56:14 PM
Overloaded, nahhh.. do you think ;D

It takes 3600 lbs with out any problems, and a Charger with out engine and tranny cant way more then 2200 lbs??

Take care

2200lbs oh.  is that all. I was thinking a lot more than that.  anyway good looking car. keep the pics coming :thumbs:

Mr.Sixpack

Tom with my 440 and B1BS heads I drove it to my best 9.91, it should be as fast now with the new bullet.
And it's all NHRA Super Stock legal.

Take care.

ChargerSG

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 31, 2007, 03:04:36 PM
love the HEMI sticker, with a slant 6er!!! LOL

:iagree: :cheers: Hope to see it in Rättvik...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Mr.Sixpack

When is Rattvik meet, I've been OFF from this hobby for almost 2 years and have no clue?? :o

Take care

Arigmaster

Looks Great!  Nothing more sinister looking than a black '68 coming up in your rear view mirror...  (no bias here...LOL)

Can't wait to see it all put together.

Big Lebowski

Cool car dude, I also thought the tow rig was scary, the rear single tires? I'll bet if a 600 lb. 440 was in the trunk, the tow rig would do a wheelie? Any bets? :rofl:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Mefirst

Quote from: Mr.Sixpack on April 01, 2007, 01:19:14 PM
When is Rattvik meet, I've been OFF from this hobby for almost 2 years and have no clue?? :o

The "Mopars at the Strip" is the 1st of August, Orsa Flyfält, during the Classic Car Week in Rättvik.

Quote from: Mr.Sixpack on April 01, 2007, 03:42:55 AM
Tom with my 440 and B1BS heads I drove it to my best 9.91, it should be as fast now with the new bullet.
And it's all NHRA Super Stock legal.

Take care.

-Damn :eek: Well its gonna be fun, cause my season ended so abruptly last summer. My aim this season is to at least get a 10sec time slip, everything else is just a bonus. Wish I already had my ride ready and back on the road, well need a couple of months more time to get it ready...

/Tom