News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics from my vacation.

Started by Spike, April 01, 2007, 12:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Just got back last Monday from visiting my sister, brother in law and two nephews in Abu Dhabi for two weeks. My brother in law had a two year work transfer there. The are heading back to the states in June so it was time to visit and check out the U.A.E.
Very cool place to visit, there is construction every where. They are building Dubai to be the next world vacation destination.
Here's a few pics, if you consider 158 a few.

pics here!

Arthu®

The U.A.E. is by far the coolest country I have ever visited. Looks like you had a great time as well! Funny how I recognised most of the places you have been, you probably don't care but you can do some amazing shopping in Dubai. Also did you actually went skiing? Because that would have been worth the price it is surreal. I also had lunch at the Burj Al Arab cost me a fortune but is worth the story of how you had lunch in the worlds most luxurious hotel... Oh yeah and the foot wasn't that great at least it was not my cup of tea.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Silver R/T

I dont see why Garfield wants to send other annoying cat to abuDhabi...it doesn't look like such a bad place.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Forza

Sweet pics! Thanks for sharing em. Some damn nice cars too, Im guessing they're a pretty penny.

AKcharger

Shakey

I'd love to visit there!   :yesnod:

Cool pics.