News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Latest on the Amelia Earhart Mystery...

Started by Brock Samson, April 01, 2007, 11:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

full AP article:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/03/31/national/a171025D83.DTL

a short excerpt:
(04-01) 06:21 PDT , (AP) --

It's the coldest of cold cases, and yet it keeps warming to life. Seventy years after Amelia Earhart disappeared, clues are still turning up. Long-dismissed notes taken of a shortwave distress call beginning, "This is Amelia Earhart...," are getting another look.

The previously unknown diary of an Associated Press reporter reveals a new perspective.

A team that has already found aircraft parts and pieces of a woman's shoe on a remote South Pacific atoll hopes to return there this year to search for more evidence, maybe even DNA.

more at the above link.  :-\

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Arthu®

:iagree: That was very interesting, I hope they are able to do the expedition and find some proof. Cool, thanks for the article.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

71ChallengeHer

bull

Sounds like it's shaping up into another documentable screw-up on behalf of the government.

Charger1973

Quote from: bull on April 01, 2007, 03:52:48 PM
Sounds like it's shaping up into another documentable screw-up on behalf of the government.

:iagree:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Arthur on April 01, 2007, 01:05:40 PM
:iagree: That was very interesting, I hope they are able to do the expedition and find some proof. Cool, thanks for the article.

Arthur
:iagree: :iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

6pkrunner

Read it in the paper this morning. It would be neat to put the coldest of cases to bed.

Brock Samson

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dkn1997

RECHRGED