News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NASCAR's car of Yesterday

Started by Rocky, March 31, 2007, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

Even though it isn't true I think that would be a good idea. Nascar is becoming IROC they need real production cars.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: bordin34 on March 31, 2007, 08:15:01 PM
Even though it isn't true I think that would be a good idea. Nascar is becoming IROC they need real production cars.

:yesnod:  :yesnod:  :yesnod: I'm glad I'm not alone in that.

(P.S.) Nooo, I won't sell ya the Operas  :pigsfly:  :lol:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

TruckDriver

Other than the rear wing and the splitter, I like the looks of the car. The cars of the past few years are distorted and off set to one side. Least these cars are more boxy like the real cars, and they have a front bumper that looks like one. Remember back around 1970, there was protest to the wing cars too. People will get over it. And yes, I believe it was Mike Helton that said that they want to be more like IROC because the fans like door to door competition. I do myself. I think races where the cars are spread out are booooooooooooooorrrring. Even if I was a driver, I'd still say that too. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bordin34

Wheels are you sure.
The series I watch more that nascar is the australian V8 stuff and back in the day. They look like real cars and its on speed all the time.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ