News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone near Huntsville, MO?

Started by nh_mopar_fan, March 31, 2007, 09:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Anyone near Huntville MO that might be willing to look at a car for me?

hemigeno

Not too many people around Huntsville, MO period...   :o

That's a 3+ hour drive for me, or I'd be happy to take a look.  IIRC I think BlackWolf lives a little closer than me, but I'm not sure if there are any DC.com members in the Moberly (or even the Columbia/Mexico) area.   :shruggy:

old man

How can I help? I am only about 45 minutes away in Columbia MO. If you need someone to look at a car and get some pictures and whatever I will be glad to help a fellow mopar brother out. I may actually have time today ( Sunday ). Give me a call on my cell 573-239-5411.
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express

BLACKWOLF

yeah, your probably closer. i am just south of kansas city.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

41husk

purp;e70rt, I think is in Moberly MO
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger1973

purple70rt

I know the car and work with the guy who has it, Kevin is his name. Great guy.  I have known the car for 18 years.  was red at one time, not sure what original color is.  Have never been intersted in the car since it changed hands a few times and I already have a 70.  Vinyl top is not right, it was done at an upholstry shop in town a few years back and is just plain vinyl with no grain pattern on it.  Looks like shit imo, but an easy fix with a new top.  does not show up well in his ebay pics.  had an am 8 track, rear defrost, in the late 80's not sure if it's still there or not.  I have not been over there in awhile, last i talked to him he was painting the floors in it, not sure if he got it done or not.  I will try to answer any questions you have about what I know about it.  IMO it is worth what he is asking for it, again that's my opinion, don't go by what I say and then be pissed if it's not up to your standards.  Cragars are in nice shape, he bought them from me a couple of years ago. Good driver car.