News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R.R. found out in the wild!!

Started by HITMAN 149, March 31, 2007, 12:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

on one of my trips back from the shop, checking up on progress.. i came across a RR parked at a gas station. so i snapped a few shots!
seems to be in nice shape!!! not sure what year??? and before anyone asks there were no for sale signs on it. a friend told me it's the guy who owns the gas station. blue bench seat auto on column. just thought i'd share, cause i'm good like that!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

01MOPAR

HITMAN 149

mopar... 69"??? ok if you say so!?!? i have no clue about RR' years???? thanks!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

HITMAN 149

01 BMW 740i SPORT  

mikepmcs

John,

Yup, I've owned 3 69 RR's and they are in my top 3 favorite mopars.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

The easiest way to tell 68 and 69 mopars apart are by looking at the marker lights on the side.  68's are round and 69's are rectangular. 

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

squeakfinder

Doesn't look like the weather is nice enough to be driving that one. My second car was a 69 Satellite.  :2thumbs:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

HITMAN 149

i took the pic mid march. that snow was just some risidual left over. it's been actually pretty nice in joisey the past 2 weeks!!! yea bike weather!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

TruckDriver

Nice looking car. I like the color on it. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 31, 2007, 12:16:32 PM
mopar... 69"??? ok if you say so!?!? i have no clue about RR' years???? thanks!!

It's all in the marker lights, dude. Just check the marker lights between the '68-'70 Dodges and Plymouths and they all have the same marker lights you see on the '68-'70 Chargers.

bull

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 31, 2007, 12:16:32 PM

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 31, 2007, 01:24:20 PM
The easiest way to tell 68 and 69 mopars apart are by looking at the marker lights on the side. 68's are round and 69's are rectangular.

:iagree:

It's all in the marker lights, dude. Just check the marker lights between the '68-'69 Dodges and Plymouths and they all have the same marker lights you see on the '68-'69 Chargers.