News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

gas prices

Started by mikes_classics_68, March 29, 2007, 03:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anders

Here in Finland, regular costs about $ 3,75/gallon, so it's not exactly cheap. I agree with highbanked hauler, the price of gas will go up even if the wind changes, but you never see the movement to the other direction. The oil companies are making huge profits at our expense. Once the price has gone up, there's never returning back to the old price.
At least that's how it seems to work around here.
68 Charger

Silver R/T

daily driving a Charger is prestigious. Ive got more reliable/better mpg car for daily driver.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Anders on March 30, 2007, 03:45:30 PM
Here in Finland, regular costs about $ 3,75/gallon, so it's not exactly cheap. I agree with highbanked hauler, the price of gas will go up even if the wind changes, but you never see the movement to the other direction. The oil companies are making huge profits at our expense. Once the price has gone up, there's never returning back to the old price.
At least that's how it seems to work around here.

we had dropped here for a while to some pretty low prices...it was just over $2.  I lovede that.  Hubby said the second it dropped under $2 he was getting barrels to start stocking up on it...LOL  It never happened and then it sky rocketed quickly; in fact we went from $3.11 to $3.20 in one afternoon!  I was going to get gas, passed the station to go do something first went back 10 min later and it jumped that high!!  It is ridiculous.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Manfred318

Our gas here has went up at least $.40 in the last 3 weeks. Its went up from $2.45 to $2.65/gal reg. in the last week. :rotz:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

it's approching $3.40 per Gal. here in San Fancisco at the cheap station.
and the runner takes premium which is close to four per Gal.
today when i go out i'll take notes.

mikes_classics_68

i was just in san fran yesterday with my g/f and gas seemed torange from 3.14 to3.40

my69

Hey guys, so what do you think will be the end result?  I guess I'm curious ::)

Why is it that the stock markets affect all of this as well? there must be something going on behind the curtains  :rotz:
Seems to me "whoever is behind all of this want all of us to be broke! :'( (maybe I'm crazy on saying this?)