News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach

Started by TruckDriver, March 30, 2007, 06:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mikepmcs

Is that hemi a Wellborn car??  If not it will be.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

472 R/T SE

363     1971 DODGE CHARGER R/T 2 DOOR HARDTOP     $35200.00
   374     1970 DODGE CHALLENGER T/A 2 DOOR HARDTOP     $57200.00
       390.1     1970 DODGE CHALLENGER T/A 2 DOOR HARDTOP     $60500.00

Market looks to be stabilizing, still too high for me though.  A new Hemi powered Challenger 'vert brought $55k with fees, thought that was reasonable.

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemi-hampton

The Superbird was a 6 pak Car. I thought it would get more? Prices seem to be dropping. I seen this same thing happen in late 80's. Prices Skyrocked then dropped in 1990. I predict the same is going to happen soon if it didn't start allready? LEON.

Shakey

Quote from: hemi-hampton on March 30, 2007, 08:25:12 PM
The Superbird was a 6 pak Car. I thought it would get more? Prices seem to be dropping. I seen this same thing happen in late 80's. Prices Skyrocked then dropped in 1990. I predict the same is going to happen soon if it didn't start allready? LEON.

A factory 4bbl with a 6 pack set up installed.  The original 4bbl set up goes with the car.

Shakey

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 30, 2007, 08:10:48 PM

Market looks to be stabilizing....

You could be correct Mike however, I've noticed that the Palm Beach auction prices have always seemed more reasonable than the Scottsdale auction.

TruckDriver

PETE

hemihead

Prices seem lower since all the talk about BJ practices a little while back. Very odd, hmmmm
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

:scratchchin: I never saw that thread before ??? I can't believe I missed it.
PETE

Shakey

Khyron

first we're going to see how it pans out, lets just say that there is still a lot of money owed.  :icon_smile_angry:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

70charger_boy

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

Recharger

70 6-pack Superbird recently sold for $295,000

71 6-pack Cuda just sold for $285,000 (to some fruitloop in a beret and pink tie...what was that :eyes:)

and that 71 Hemi Charger just sold for $160,000

Seems things are as insane as ever....

[Damn, Wi.ChargerGuy, you're fast :icon_smile_big:]

70charger_boy

$160,000 for a 3rd gen wtf
the superbird went for $105,000

Khyron

Actually, he should have taked the 210,000 that it bid up to last time. But thats still respectable money. I'm glad to see they got the details of the correct restoration down. besides calling it a 2nd gen  :icon_smile_blackeye: Thats not bad.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

He didn't call it a 2nd gen did he? He did say that 3rd gens dont bring the prices 2nd gens do.
PETE

472 R/T SE

$70k for that A12 looked like another good buy.  :o  The green one brought $169k last year.

Khyron

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 31, 2007, 04:51:45 PM
He didn't call it a 2nd gen did he? He did say that 3rd gens dont bring the prices 2nd gens do.

I believe when he was describing the car he said that "The 71 Charger, the 2nd gen version doesn't bring as much as the 68 and 69"

he got the years right, but the generation wrong.

On a side note, If anyone, for any reason has that on DVR or is recording it, I would greatly appreciate a copy of that so I can put it up on the website of Vintage Motorsports, because they did do an outstanding job on it's restoration.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Chris G.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 31, 2007, 04:57:23 PM
$70k for that A12 looked like another good buy.  :o

I agree, and that 'Cuda that went before it was a nice price.

Steve M. did refer to that Hemi '71 as a second gen Charger. That's more of a slap in the face to the early Charger boys, than it is to you 3rd gen guys.  :P

The Foose Prowler was a joke. They would have left that up on stage for an hour if they didn't get what they wanted for it.  :rotz:

TruckDriver

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 31, 2007, 04:57:23 PM
$70k for that A12 looked like another good buy.  :o

That was a NICE buy! :yesnod: I love those cars. This is the car without the wheel spinners.
PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img