News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TexasToyBox.com

Started by Forza, March 30, 2007, 04:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forza

Anyone done any business with them? I've been looking at some of their cars for a couple years and was wondering if anyones done any business with them. Seem pretty straight up and some pretty nice cars/project vehicles. Just curious as to what you fine folks think of them.

Stentboy

My best advice would be to stay away.

Shakey

Quote from: Stentboy on March 30, 2007, 06:52:46 AM
My best advice would be to stay away.

Please elaborate as to why he/she should stay away.

Forza

HITMAN 149

i've never done any business with them... but when i was hunting, i spoke w/ RAY on several occasions at length, about a couple of the 68's he had here and there.... seemed straight up, and gave me a bunch of his time!! they seem to have some nice cars!!! the black 73 cuda is one of my favs they did!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Stentboy

I have seen some of their cars and was not favorably impressed. Furthermore, I have spoken to a customer of theirs at a local show and he felt like he did not get the benefit of his bargain. Lastly, that company has been the topic of conversation on Moparts and as I recall the overall opinion was quite negative. The phrase "perfumed pig" comes to mind, cheap perfume at that.

CB

I've been looking at their site for some years too. Prices seem a little steep.
but they have rare Mopars time to time, that's a fact.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69Charger_440

Quote from: Forza on March 30, 2007, 04:01:55 AM
Anyone done any business with them? I've been looking at some of their cars for a couple years and was wondering if anyones done any business with them. Seem pretty straight up and some pretty nice cars/project vehicles. Just curious as to what you fine folks think of them.
Do you think these two cars are worth $12,500?  Keep in mind they do not have engines or transmissions.  Well one has a bare block and the other I am not sure of.  One has RR seats? My opinion is that they are overpriced.  But their way of thinking is that if you won't buy it, someone else will, and I was told that by someone who works there when I was inquiring about one of their cars.  So take that for what it is worth.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on March 30, 2007, 03:50:36 PM
Do you think these two cars are worth $12,500?  Keep in mind they do not have engines or transmissions.  Well one has a bare block and the other I am not sure of.  One has RR seats? My opinion is that they are overpriced.

:iagree:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BB1

I'm going down to Austin in May, if you want, I could look at their stuff. I've been there before.
Delete my profile

LargerCharger383

Quote from: CB on March 30, 2007, 01:56:11 PM
I've been looking at their site for some years too. Prices seem a little steep.
but they have rare Mopars time to time, that's a fact.

yeah $12,500 for a '69 w/ no motor or trans...seems like a lot to me...not to say they're bad people, I'm just going by their site... :Twocents:

nakita7

Over priced Mopars...gee, that's wierd...

808mopar

i went to check out a 70 charger there and he wouldnt let me drive it or even start it up.  their attitude is if you aint gonna buy it someone else will.

Drache

Those two chargers though might ONLY need engines to make them really nice as well as a few minor things... granted overpriced but their MOPARS for sale section doesn't have that bad of prices to me....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerSG

Never bought anything from them but they have a funny attitude...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166