News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

welp it was a sad day and a good day....

Started by RD, March 29, 2007, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

traded off my 99 cummins today...  lift pump was going out, getting dead pedal all the time, and it decided to have me turn the ignition 7 times before it wants to start.... SO.....

I got a '05 quad cab 4x4 dodge shortbox with a hemi/auto (i know Ron, you say it isnt a hemi) instead with a magnaflow dual exhaust (sounds nice).

mmmmmmmmm  daddy likes.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Big Lebowski

Ya HEMI, screw the rattle can sounding smelly cummings diesels :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Charger_Croatia

If you are happy with the deal, than I'm happy for you Jamey.  :icon_smile_cool:

Let's see some pictures!

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

RD

will get them today... they will be cellphone pics though... getting a new bedliner put in today (the dealer through it in for free!).
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander