News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

having a charger at the age of 17

Started by charger0740, March 29, 2007, 09:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger0740

thanks for the advice and complements guys..I was just wondering if other people went through the same stuff and I guess you do just becuase chevy guys are jealous ;D

Forza

Hey if you really wanna prove your point go to kelly blue book and show them the appreciation/depreciation of your charger to their tuners. New cars these days drop down in price the second they leave the lot, old news I know. I love chargers, everything about them,  and there are other cars that I would love to own but I can guarantee in 4 years when I go to trade in my 2003 Mustang I'll be lucky to get half what I paid for.

Bottom line is, if your happy in what your driving thats all that matters. Those kids aren't the ones paying for your charger. ;)

charger0740

its mostly the jocks that give me a hard time all the auto shop kids appreciate it. I am in first period and they announced the names for the yearbook the nicest dressed and all that...when they got to nicest vehicle I heard my name..I couldn't beleive there was enough people that voted for me that I would win. ;D

Mean 318

Congrats on the best car! Thats awesome! I lost to a kid in a 06  Chevy ::) Thanks to dad... But I had more people tell me they liked my car and my truck! :icon_smile_big: P.S. you should toss up a few more pics of that charger ya got! I am sure I am not alone in wanting to see more pics!

Musicman

Hey Kid... I see those same idiots that are laughing at you, in my rear view mirror every time the light turns green. Just keep working on your car son, and someday soon you'll be laughing at them, right along side the rest of us. Their morons kid... media bred sheeple, and nothing more.

41husk

Hey Charger0740, I teach at a high school and can tell you, it doesnt matter what you drive or wear kids will try to find something to bother you.  If they see that it bothers you it will continue, if you just let it roll off your shoulders and don't let it bother you, it will stop.  At least about your car, they will try to find something, your hair cut, shoe brand, or girlfriend.  Kids will try to find the button the bothers someone the most and as soon as they find it they will continue to push it until it doesn't bother you any more.  Good luck, and keep working on that Charger.  I am parting out a 74 SE let me know if you can use anything before I send it to scrap.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

i had a lot of crap heaped on me cause my R/T had a 318 and that was from mopar folks at mopar shows,.. but i knew i'd have to pay my dues,..
they'd say.. "where's the beef"... and now?..
we get much respect.  :yesnod: