News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger R/T Daytona Limo

Started by johnyACOSTA, April 04, 2007, 07:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnyACOSTA

Nada como pasear con todos tus amigos el día de tu graduación o simplemente hacer una fiesta sobre ruedas. Esta limosina Dodge Charger R/T Daytona pintada de amarillo furioso, tiene espacio para 11 personas sentadas, un nutrido bar, varias pantallas de TV y un sistema de iluminación interior que usa fibra óptica, láseres y luz estroboscópica (faltó la máquina de humo). El larguísimo vehículo está a la venta en eBay por 59.900 dólares (45.486 euros al cambio) e incluye un motor HEMI V8 de 5,7 litros. Aunque con todo el peso extra y sus 9,1 metros de largo, es probable que este deba hacer su mejor esfuerzo para no deslucir. La limo definitivamente no es un monumento al buen gusto, pero tras probar el contenido del bar, seguramente eso no importa.

Tomado de http://spanish.autoblog.com/2006/12/14/hallazgo-en-ebay-del-dia-dodge-charger-r-t-daytona-limo/

Charger1973

bordin34

All i got from it was.
Do you wan to spend time with all your friends on graduation day or...
Ive learned that in my 3 years of spanish 1.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Charger1973

So would that be front wheel drive or do they just have one reeeeaaaalllyyyyy long driveshaft?  :p

Hey does anyone have a pic of that blueish/gray 71 Charger limo photoshop that was floating around the web a few years ago?

Neal_J

69bronzeT5

I used an online translater and I got this:

Nothing like walking with all your friends the day of your graduation or simply to make a celebration on wheels. This limo Dodge Charger R/T Daytona painted of furious yellow, has space for 11 seated people, a nourished bar, several screens of TV and a system of inner illumination that uses optical fiber, lasers and stroboscopic light (it lacked the smoke machine). Larguísimo vehicle is on sale in eBay by 59,900 dollars (45,486 euros to the change) and includes a motor HEMI V8 of 5.7 liters. Although the extra weight and its 9.1 meters in length, are probable yet that this it must deliver his better attack not to spoil. The slime definitively is not a monument to the good taste, but after proving the content of the bar, surely that does not matter.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Drache

That thing was bouncing around on ebay for the longest time...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Neal_J

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 04, 2007, 11:00:09 PM
The slime definitively is not a monument to the good taste...

Um, yea.  That's what I was thinking too, amigo!

Neal

Brock Samson

good goin Cody,  that's the best, and longest response you've made thus far.
I'm so glad to see you graduated past the point of posting simple smilies and I agree smilies! Way to go!
I guess now you wont have to hide behind the gals skirts either.   ;)