News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I get masking rope?

Started by timinator, March 28, 2007, 09:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timinator

I've seen a product identified as masking rope. It's a sticky piece of rope you can put in the gaps of your door jambs, decklid, etc. when you paint the exterior of the car to prevent overspray from getting in the gaps. I've done an online search and found nothing. Anybody know who sells this stuff?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

1973_WP29P

Anyone who sells 3M products should be able to order it.

Rod

hemi-hampton

Your paint supply store should have it, Some people refer to it as foam tape. Usually white with a yellowish sticky back or bottom. Comes in a White square box usually. A liitle tip, You want to paint the same day you put the tape on because if you wait till the next day half of it will have come lose or fallen out meaning redo. LEON.