News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hlpag

Started by JMF, September 13, 2006, 03:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969R6RED

I was very lucky when I bought my Charger from the second owner . He lived in Alberta. He had sent me a 30 MIN video tape before I bought the car. Super good guy A#1 stand up dude. I still keep in contact with him.
I had visited the HLPAG web site and did not see any documentation on the cars that they had for sale or pic's of the "restoration shop" sounded pretty shady to me..

I do believe that everybody has the right to defend themselves but in this case they have been banned from this site and some other popular ones too. These guys MUST be bad news if they get that much negative press.

Thanks JIM

Troy

Their idea or "defending" themselves is throwing crude insults at anyone and everyone. Never (ok, once) have I seen them back the quality of their cars or their business ethics. They just attack others when questioned. That is how they get banned.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

1969R6RED

I hope that we all can help anyone to NOT buy from these dudes. They are an insult to the Charger hobby that we all love so dearly.. Thanks Troy for telling them that they are not welcome here..

JIM

Judhudson

Remember folks,

Please don't make him cry  ;D

JMF

I wonder if they go to Duke's Fest?

Ghoste

If sounds like much too upscale an event for their ilk.

JMF

I would have thought it would ber the ideal event for them to go to, all potential victims in one location : )

Ghoste

Not to mention that when the jumping is over, they have a GL already restored to HellPIGS exacting standards.  YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!