News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dennis's long drawn out 70 R/T Resto....

Started by The70RT, March 26, 2007, 08:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six-tee-nine

AC is expensive to restore but i'm pretty sure that in the end it will put a smile on you're face in the summer when you push the ac button and actually have cold air coming out of the vents.
:2thumbs:
Its also nice to know that you are keeping up with it. This thread always makes my fingers itchy to get started on mine......If only that darn shop gets finished this year...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Thanks guys, If I win the lottery it will be done soon  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dads_69

Dennis, hire me and I will finish it for you!  :D
Good to see what progress has ben done though over the months you've started at least. I'm in the beginning stages of mine right now just to make it a driver this summer then next fall complete tear down/resto.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

The70RT

Quote from: dads_69 on January 15, 2011, 12:16:22 AM
Dennis, hire me and I will finish it for you!  :D
Good to see what progress has ben done though over the months you've started at least. I'm in the beginning stages of mine right now just to make it a driver this summer then next fall complete tear down/resto.

Mark

Thanks Mark, I wish you were my neighbor  :2thumbs:

dads_69

Yea that would be cool, everyone would know where we lived, turn right on Sickamore street then go down to Pike street go 3 blocks down you'll see the 200 feet of burnouts begin...haha...
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

BIGBLCK11

:2thumbs: Coming along nicely!  It will be awesome when finished and worth the wait.

d/ur/t

If your heater kit cost 700 what would classic charge to rebuild yours.Is yours heater and A/C {it looks like it}

The70RT

Quote from: d/ur/t on January 17, 2011, 03:43:18 AM
If your heater kit cost 700 what would classic charge to rebuild yours.Is yours heater and A/C {it looks like it}

Yes mine has A/C, I never checked on any price. Im sure it would be a lot more since I am talking just parts. They may just rebuild the old parts?

jaak

The70RT

The70RT

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Still has to have another coat of clear then cut & buff

b5blue

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

1969chargerrtse

Looks great but what's up with the pin stripe if you have more to add to the paint?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

The70RT

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 29, 2011, 06:59:54 PM
Looks great but what's up with the pin stripe if you have more to add to the paint?

Thanks guys. My first intent was to have it painted on. I ordered the stripes so my painter could use them as a gauge. After I got them they were the waterslide type so my painter said it was thin enough to clear over.

Brock Samson

:2thumbs:   :drool5:  not enuff longitudinal s if ya' ask me...

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

six-tee-nine

Altought the pinstripe is slightly beyond my personal likings I think its still very tasefull and an awesome color choice btw. I guess your "nervous gauge" is getting in its red zone now isn't it? first drive planned for this summer?

Oh and change your signature picture for one with color on the outside of the car.... :2thumbs:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

no40jm

"If you chop your own fire wood it will warm you twice."
"The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right." HF

The70RT

Thanks everyone, still along road ahead. After getting it home I will get the vinyl top on then the dash and glass. Lots of $$$ still to spend so not this summer. Wife has a job interview today so that would sure help the nervous gauge drop off a bit and help down the road a bit.

Aussie R/T

Hey again Dennis car looks sweet.What is it you do to pay the bills.