News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dennis's long drawn out 70 R/T Resto....

Started by The70RT, March 26, 2007, 08:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

The 3M Undecoat I use is pretty thick, only $10-$15 I think. You need a special gun to apply, screws right to top of bottle. LEON.

The70RT

Quote from: hemi-hampton on July 30, 2008, 09:22:46 PM
The 3M Undecoat I use is pretty thick, only $10-$15 I think. You need a special gun to apply, screws right to top of bottle. LEON.

Really? How much do you get for 10-15?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemi-hampton

Comes in a quart size bottle. SO, If you had to buy 4 quarts to get a gallon about the same price but what I like about it is I can run down to corner store & get a.s.a.p. No waiting or paying for mail delivery. LEON.

The70RT

Quote from: hemi-hampton on July 31, 2008, 06:20:23 PM
Comes in a quart size bottle. SO, If you had to buy 4 quarts to get a gallon about the same price but what I like about it is I can run down to corner store & get a.s.a.p. No waiting or paying for mail delivery. LEON.

Thanks Leon.

The70RT

I know but it is the over restored look.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

S-L-O-W-L-Y but surely  :yesnod: Cleared the tank and refinished the straps. Got some parts.

The70RT

Refinished the filler tube and got the tank in.

The70RT

Lines are in. Just need to connect to the tank and get a new ground strap thingy.  ;D

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69*F5*SE

Finn

What is that white circular thing in the bag on top of the gas tank?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

The70RT

Thanks guys. The white gasket goes from the filler tube flange to the quarter panel.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Big Lebowski

That looks killer dude, I still have to undercoat the wheel wells of my '70 Roadrunner project, I'll try it like yours. :2thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

The70RT

I am in a good MOOG now  :yesnod: I ordered from RockAuto Wed. eve., they shipped from three locations and it all got here today. :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

;D

The70RT

&

Back N Black

MAN! your doing an awesome job on that car.   :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

OK, i have always wondered.... what is this bracket for? 

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

The70RT

The70RT

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 12, 2008, 11:13:39 PM
OK, i have always wondered.... what is this bracket for? 

The tail pipe hanger hooks to it. It also ties the cross the rear cross member to the rear rails. Other than that? What about the bracket on the right side by the fuel tank? Has anyone ever figured out what it is for?

NMike

maybe to reinforce the valance Panel for the wieght of a full fuel tank?

wicked job!!

billssuperbird