News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dennis's long drawn out 70 R/T Resto....

Started by The70RT, March 26, 2007, 08:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Rear window in,trim inside and out. I got the package tray and jute just sitting there, not sure which way im gonna go with sound. The tray is from yearone and there's no holes,slits in it. It came with the rear defrost but i think im leaving it out  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

Man Dennis, your car is going to be absolutely beautiful.   :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on December 28, 2012, 09:17:42 PM
Man Dennis, your car is going to be absolutely beautiful.   :drool5:

Thanks Chuck, hope you and Lisa had a Merry Christmas

Daytona Guy

skip68

:cheers:   Same to you guys.   Happy birthday Dennis.   :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RIDELIKEHELL

Someones bday is it? Happy Birthday :cheers: and again nice job on the car!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

The70RT

Quote from: Daytona Guy on December 29, 2012, 01:58:33 AM
That is a beautiful car - wow

Dane

Thanks Dane, your car is awesome!

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on December 29, 2012, 09:04:33 AM
Someones bday is it? Happy Birthday :cheers: and again nice job on the car!

Thanks, i followed you through your resto awesome!

Charger-Bodie

Thing is going to be Awesome!! Heck it already is!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69 OUR/TEA

1974dodgecharger

No offense man but your car does not look REAL cause it looks so nice...

Just 6T9 CHGR

Keep up the work man!  Love the longitudinal stripe :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

The70RT

Thanks guys, waiting on some parts to get here so I can get the side glass in. I am going to be restoring the dash soon so I need to get some things installed. I got the vent housings in order and got them installed.

The70RT

I'm glad the vent hose was still nice.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

The70RT

Still waiting on parts so I can get the side glass in. I am hoping to get the dash in after that but I'm gonna need a lot more funds.  I am gonna have to send in my wiper motor to be rebuilt or do it myself. Does anyone know who mite sell the wiper harness? I also need to get a new heater valve of go with the one I got. I just know it will be a pita if it leaks later. I got lucky on my vent windows and got them ready to go in. There is no pitting on the chrome and the seals look great and are still soft with no cracks. I took the glass out and cleaned the seals and buffed the chrome and stainless.

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on January 04, 2013, 03:30:36 PM
Still waiting on parts so I can get the side glass in. I am hoping to get the dash in after that but I'm gonna need a lot more funds.  I am gonna have to send in my wiper motor to be rebuilt or do it myself. Does anyone know who mite sell the wiper harness? I also need to get a new heater valve of go with the one I got. I just know it will be a pita if it leaks later. I got lucky on my vent windows and got them ready to go in. There is no pitting on the chrome and the seals look great and are still soft with no cracks. I took the glass out and cleaned the seals and buffed the chrome and stainless.
try evans on the wiring harness       http://www.evanswiring.com/

and kim at               https://www.facebook.com/pages/Passion4Mopars/244743682218028

does a fantastic job on the wiper motors or kim might even have the harnesses

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 04, 2013, 03:34:51 PM
Quote from: The70RT on January 04, 2013, 03:30:36 PM
try evans on the wiring harness       http://www.evanswiring.com/

and kim at               https://www.facebook.com/pages/Passion4Mopars/244743682218028

does a fantastic job on the wiper motors or kim might even have the harnesses

Thanks Stu  :2thumbs:

The70RT

Parts is parts..... ;D

The70RT

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TUFCAT

THAT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A NICE CAR!!!   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

The70RT

AMD glass from China....SMFH What a shitty relief cut in the glass. Windows wont fit flush against the seal preventing the glass from rolling up all the way :brickwall: Plus the pentastar and lettering etchings are twice the size....not to worried about it but sits right next to the quarter glass for comparison :-\

nvrbdn

i was wanting to make that show this weekend and come by to see the charger in person.  but the new trailer isnt here yet, and the wife wanted to do the community yard sale in our neighborhood.  2 strikes.  ha ha :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 05, 2014, 02:46:27 PM
i was wanting to make that show this weekend and come by to see the charger in person.  but the new trailer isnt here yet, and the wife wanted to do the community yard sale in our neighborhood.  2 strikes.  ha ha :rotz:

:rotz:

b5blue

Did ya get the small fuzzies that go where the chrome strip for the rear of the door windows go up and down?  :scratchchin: