News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the best color?

Started by euroZ06, March 02, 2016, 05:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad L. Magee

While black is more menacing-looking, T5 medium copper is a good choice for a second generation Charger color...
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

68 BENGAL R/T

I am bias, but I do love my Orange and Black Bengal colors. Tom Kneer Dodge knew what they were doing when they asked Dodge
to give them the special paint option for the '68 Charger. It became a popular color combo for years to follow

charge69

There are very few factory colors that do not compliment the lines of a Charger.  Mine was R6 Red from the factory and that is what it is painted today.  It never fails to bring a smile to the face of onlookers in person.  I'm very happy with it.

JesseJames78

Personally I like blue on it, I feel the car holds it very well while looking like it wants to fight your car...and win!   :cheers:

Chargerguy74

My personal favorite would be a 71 in FJ6 Green Go with a full white vinyl top and white buckets. A close second would be Plum Crazy with a full black vinyl top and black buckets.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002