News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone bought sunvisors from Legendary? How do they look?

Started by bull, March 26, 2007, 02:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

So I guess Legendary recently began reproducing Charger sunvisors, at least the 2nd gen ones. Has anyone seen them oe own some? How do they compare to the originals? Do they look pretty good?

y3chargerrt

I got a set around christmas.  After deatailing the hardware and installing they look awesome.

70 Charger RT

I bought a set for my Charger.  They are,  well, NEW.  They look so much better than the old ones.  Mine are black.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

resq302

I thought they have been doing them for a while now.  At least 6 years since I owned my charger.  Maybe Im wrong. :shruggy:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto