News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what gender is your charger?

Started by 68charger70cuda, March 25, 2007, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit4142

Definately Female.....   Moody, demanding, spends all my money...  but I still love her with all my heart.   Even the wife refers to her as "The Girlfriend".
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

IowaCharger69

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: 68charger70cuda on March 25, 2007, 06:16:08 PM
at the risk of great humiliation and embarrassment i would like to ask the members what gender they consider their charger? i recently restored a 68 charger for my grandson, and now he refers to it as "she" and "her".  i had never considered my hemi charger a female, but on the other hand i am not sure i ever called it "him" either.  it doesnt have a name,  but its definitely not a girl!

offhand i can think of two famous cars that had female names: "Eleanor" (the Mustang fastback) and "Christine" (the bad Plymouth Fury).  But thankfully, there is also the "General Lee" which can't be a female! 

Maybe this needs to be a poll?   ???

wow i love the color of your charger in your avatar, do you have any more pics?
sorry to take away from the topic...

AKcharger

Mine is a hermaphrodite named ROJAC

41husk

mine would have to be female, infact she has to be my mistress because I always seem to be stealing time and money away from my wife to spend on her, but she doesn't seem jelouse, lately I have spent much more time and money on the 73 Charger and the 70 Challenger and yet Sunday I fired up old 68 and she fired up and ran great without acting up.   Hmmmmmmmmmmm  maybe my wife could learn a thing or two from her!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RT

I sure hope that mine is female because I pat her on the ass end every morning when I leave for work.

MorePwr

Artey or  Ar/tey. not that clever, but it stuck. the charger is definately a guy. drinks too much, loud, abnoxious and smells bad, but very strong and ready to help you kick some ass.....not the type of girl I'de want to hang out with. ;D

Charger_Fan

After 21 years, I'm still undecided. :-\ I don't even have a pet name for it, like I do with a lot of my other cars & trucks.
My Charger is 'the Charger'...that name alone is hard to improve on. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Rolling_Thunder

mine is a chick...     only a woman can give me this many problems.... 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: IowaCharger69 on March 26, 2007, 04:54:57 AM
Mine is too cool to be a chic.

:yesnod: A Charger is to muscular looking to be feminine. After all they are musclecars.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Pistolpete

Gotta be a chick! Claudia is Beautiful, Sexy, has expensive taste and a mean streak..............nuf said
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

70charginglizard

the Lizard King.

I'd say thats make.

Go Jim Go!
70charginglizard

skip68

I'm not sure.  ??? :ahum: :shruggy: :scratchchin:  How can I tell ?   Where do I look? ? ?  Under the rear? ? ?  :icon_smile_tongue: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

tecmopar

Well, if its got TITS or TIRES its gonna give you trouble so it goes either way.

Charger_Croatia

I'm not sure right now (still no name for it), but probably will be a male. We shall see about problems when car will be on the road - than I might rename it to female.  ;)
For now, I agree with CHARGER_FAN. Considering the fact that this is only charger in my country it could be "the Charger".  :icon_smile_big:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Nacho-RT74

Seeing the size of HIPS and FRONT would swear is a Girl... however I always have reffered to my Charger like a BABY boy. Damn I feel like I have gave a birth with !!! someday in the past in mind crossed the idea to call it BART, like Bart Simpson because is kinda a bad boy but deeply is good. :P
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

BMOTOXSTAR

My Charger is a she-male or a tranny. It looks like a hot female, but to your surprise it has a set of balls. :wave:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

ussdodge

I'm on my third 3rd Gen charger, My first did'nt hang around long enough. some old hag pouluted to the gills decided to go driving at 3:00 a.m. after what seemed to be multiple days of drinking,( she didn't even know her name) She blasted the charge at what they estimated aprox 70-80 mph in the neighborhood! The 2nd Charger was truly a girl (bitch). When I was alone with her or my son was riding shotgun, she was happy and respectful, she adored me and my son. When ever the wife got in, man would she act up. We're talking fits of rage, it was like she had a mind of her own. Like we'd be sitting at a light on woodward ave and she would start loading up, I'd have to find somewhere to go and flat pedal her just to get her to knock it off. she would then be alright for a little bit then start acting out and off to some vacant lot we'd go again. The odd part is that my wife really liked her, she said one day to me, if cars were like people with personalities and all, this one is for sure a girl. My third I think has both chromozones, as I'm in the midst of transforming it to my car, not someone elses. I have the three previous owners info, all women owners, so there is a lot of work that has been done,(Sheeney work) that has to be replaced, but I feel the love it's giving back as it takes to every change or repair I do. I think it's a girl, but that could change when I replace the motorhome 440 with the new 440 that I'm working on! Narrowed rear and s.s. rear suspension will only add to the confusion. But in the meantime I'll just call it the charge!!!  Ussdodge

G-man

Would love to know what you been on. Thats some serious sh*t  :lol:

TK73

Neither, it's a car... period. 

Never been much on "genderfyin" inanimate objects...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

CB

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on March 27, 2007, 09:20:43 AM
My Charger is a she-male or a tranny. It looks like a hot female, but to your surprise it has a set of balls. :wave:

:rofl:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

six-tee-nine

I haven't given mine a name, but a Charger is definatly a female thing.........They're gorgeous to look at, but they can turn themselves against you if you tread them without care.

I have something else very similar around here, and that is very feminin since I recall.  :D :D
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

68chrgrwife

oh and the new charger is a girl too......I always walk around her and say crap how did SHE get so dirty already....crap I gotta wash her....she is way too big for that.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!