News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's been a while...update on my car.

Started by Telvis, May 29, 2007, 02:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

It's been slow going on my car. It was painted nearly a year ago. I haven;t had much time to work on it because I started a new job. I was able to get the motor in a few months back. The front end in rebuilt, new disc brakes on the front. This weekend I got the new gas tank and fuel lines installed. I spent the whole day installing the TTI exhaust that I ordered two years ago. If all goes well I should be able to start the motor this week. Considering that I built the motor two years ago that's a huge deal for me.   :icon_smile_big:

Charger1973

Sweet!  But...  this post requires pictures.   :icon_smile_wink:

CB

talking about perseverance  :o :o
You quit the pool business, Telvis?
Nice to hear from you, BTW
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Telvis

I don't have time for the pool business. Toyota keeps me about as busy as I want to be. I can always go back to the pool business if I need to. I still have my security business. Right now I am focusing on getting my car on have road. if I can continue to do a little every day I could get it done pretty soon. We will see what happens. I will post some pictures later in the week.

41husk

good luck with it and real good to here from you.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dkn1997

Stay out of the pool business unless it requires a cue.  DAMHIK
RECHRGED

sharpspike

Quote from: Telvis on May 29, 2007, 12:02:16 PM
I don't have time for the pool business. Toyota keeps me about as busy as I want to be. I can always go back to the pool business if I need to. I still have my security business. Right now I am focusing on getting my car on have road. if I can continue to do a little every day I could get it done pretty soon. We will see what happens. I will post some pictures later in the week.

you work for toyota telvis? if so what plant?

ok so im nosey :icon_smile_big:

sharpspike

oops, checked your profile, i would assume the plant would be TMMK. what do you do there?

nosey again

my plant supplies lighting to you. head and tail lamps.( not hella or NAL )

Telvis

Quote from: sharpspike on May 30, 2007, 04:58:42 PM
oops, checked your profile, i would assume the plant would be TMMK. what do you do there?

nosey again

my plant supplies lighting to you. head and tail lamps.( not hella or NAL )

I do in fact work for TMMK.  I work in Human Resources on second shift.

PocketThunder

You've been a member here for how long now and you dont post pictures!  :brickwall:                    :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE COLONEL

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 31, 2007, 08:38:06 AM
You've been a member here for how long now and you dont post pictures!  :brickwall:                    :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

:iagree:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Telvis

I have posted pictures...just not recently. I promise to have pictures posted by Saturday night. Hopefully of my RUNNING engine.