News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

$10,000 for a '77 Roadrunner???

Started by TruckDriver, March 24, 2007, 10:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on March 24, 2007, 09:57:00 PM
I've owned a 77 Road Runner and I also had an E58 Super Coupe. I think I'd take either over a 3rd gen any day.

Ouch. I think I'm going to have to look for a new group of friends :D

A friend of  mine had a volare/RR. We went 4 wheeling with it one day, apparently ripped off a brake line, thank god a stone wall stopped our descent. He sold it for under $100. If I had only known. ::)
What's the alternative if prices keep climbing and you can only afford a volare/RR? A rustang or camaro?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TripleBlackGator

There was a bid retraction. Uh oh! It's down to $9,750 with 5 hours to go. Maybe it was someone that saw some of these negative posts. Hmmmmm  ???
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Charger-Bodie

atleast its a 2 door unlike the modern charger
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

The70RT

Or maybe rust that's not viewable. He is throwing in 2 new fenders and a door skin. It is in Texas though ???
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: NHCharger on March 25, 2007, 08:12:29 AM
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on March 24, 2007, 09:57:00 PM
I've owned a 77 Road Runner and I also had an E58 Super Coupe. I think I'd take either over a 3rd gen any day.

Ouch. I think I'm going to have to look for a new group of friends :D

A friend of  mine had a volare/RR. We went 4 wheeling with it one day, apparently ripped off a brake line, thank god a stone wall stopped our descent. He sold it for under $100. If I had only known. ::)
What's the alternative if prices keep climbing and you can only afford a volare/RR? A rustang or camaro?

HA HA. I was waiting on you. I was fishing...

I've always had a soft spot for these cars since I owned a couple. That said, 3rd gens are ok!

nh_mopar_fan

They had a recall on the front fenders.....

TripleBlackGator

$9,950. Not a bad deal at all in my opinion.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722