News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone Have Info On The Interstate '76 Charger?

Started by Chris G., March 23, 2007, 05:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Hey gang, I'm trying to gather a little more info or pictures on the Activision giveaway Charger when they released the Interstate '76 video game back in 1997. If any of you have anything, please send it my way. I know my man Charger Punk won't let me down. ;D

Anyway, the current owner has contacted us, and we now have a page up and running on it. Check it out here http://1970chargerregistry.com/page7.html . Just click on the blue Charger that's loaded with weapons.  ;)

Thanks for any help.  :wave:  chris@1970chargerregistry.com

6670charger

Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Charger1973

I dont have any info but man, I loved that game!  I remember when it came out it was so much fun to play.  Of course its pretty dated now but back then it was the next best thing to having a real Mopar.   :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

I'm glad it's finally found an owner who will restore it. I'm also glad there's no mention of wanting to re-install all the 'weaponry'...that was hideous! :sick:         

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparguy01

i used to play the game alot. But i cheated. made the cars invincible and then faster than hell using the old school hacking then never mounted a gun on them. i just blew up the otehr cars by running into them. hahaha

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

pettyfan43

There was a version of that game for the PC as well, It's a LOT of fun!