News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Don't you just love lawyers?

Started by my73charger, March 22, 2007, 09:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has cheated him out of ten million bucks.  The bookkeeper is deaf, which was the reason he got the job in the first place.  It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not hear anything that he might have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language.

The Godfather tells the lawyer "Ask him where the 10 million bucks he embezzled from me is."

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper.

The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about."
The attorney tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple and says, "Ask him again!"

The attorney signs to the bookkeeper: "He'll kill you if you don't tell him!"

The bookkeeper signs back: "OK!  You win!  The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens !"

The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?"

The attorney replies, "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brian in GA

Two lawyers are sitting in a bar, having a couple of drinks after a long day in court.  Two very attractive ladies come in, and sit at a table behind the pair. 
First lawyer:  "Hey, you see those two hotties sitting behind us?"

Second lawyer, showing little interest:  "Yeah, I noticed them when they came in."

First lawyer:  "Why don't we buy them a drink and see if we can screw them?"

Second lawyer, suddenly excited:  "Out of what?"

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)