News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger is back on road with over150 more hp

Started by cold85, March 21, 2007, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

What, no burnout pics?? :o :D

Good lookin' Charger, thanks for making us all drool. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TripleBlackGator

If I may ask. Wheels and tires? Sizes for each and backspacing on the wheels. Any clearence issues? Thanks ahead of time.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

MoparManJim

I like the color of the car and all but could care less of the hood though as it throws the car way off bounch if you ask me and I know who is asking me LOL. I like the photo of the one hood that is lower and smaller on the charger, now that hood looks alot better :) 

Jim

mikepmcs

I'll go the other route on that one.  I really dig that Chevy scoop and as I look at the car and the modern upgrades it fits right in.  I know I'd be looking twice if I saw that one roll up to me at a light.  Shaaaaaaaboyoyoyoyoyo ing!!!! :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

cold85

Wheels are 18x8 intro's with 4.5 backspace i think
I do not mind the hood comment I get that everytime I post a pic of my car on a all mopar forum. But I built it how I want it.

Harlow

I'm not sure if you saw my question above, but how do you like those seats? I've been thinking about buying some like the ones you put in. How do they sit?

cold85

yeah i think i posted they sit great for 200 bucks just a little firm make your own brackets

MoparManJim

Quote from: cold85 on March 22, 2007, 05:44:16 PM
Wheels are 18x8 intro's with 4.5 backspace i think
I do not mind the hood comment I get that everytime I post a pic of my car on a all mopar forum. But I built it how I want it.

sorry man about the hood comment I made early. 

Jim

71ChallengeHer

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

cold85

18 front and rear 245 50 i think all around

SeattleCharger

:icon_smile_tongue:    :drool5:    :musik010:     Was the rest of the engine pre built with you planning on adding these heads and cam?   I'm wondering if I could add those heads someday, or if there is something I need to sort of have in my engine already, prob. a crappy question, anyways, sweet ride man.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

cold85

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on March 23, 2007, 07:49:18 PM
:icon_smile_tongue:    :drool5:    :musik010:     Was the rest of the engine pre built with you planning on adding these heads and cam?   I'm wondering if I could add those heads someday, or if there is something I need to sort of have in my engine already, prob. a crappy question, anyways, sweet ride man.
My engine is stock crank and rods. ross pistons. i would buy the victor eddys not the performers i have

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722