News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Classic car day at work.

Started by 73chgrSE, March 23, 2007, 02:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

I met the wife for lunch and her co-worker happened to drive his 74 firebird 400 today. We went to lunch with both cars and a old GTO joined in later it was pretty cool. People probly thought we were getting an early start on cruise night I guess.

I had to wash her when I got home because the pollen down here made her look yellow next to his car.

Pollen count today 2500+
:-X

Charger_Fan

Looks like someone gave that Firechicken a black eye. :icon_smile_blackeye:

;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

41husk

nice parking! no door dings today. :icon_smile_cool:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69charger2002

lol yeah that is some parking job. looks like your front wheel is about to rub the floor pan.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

73chgrSE

Haha, I just parked it like that for approx. 3 min. to get some pictures.

BMOTOXSTAR

From the looks of your profile photo & the one you posted on this post, looks like you park like a pud all the time. :rotz: :nono:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

73chgrSE

73chgrSE

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 23, 2007, 02:20:46 PM
Looks like someone gave that Firechicken a black eye. :icon_smile_blackeye:

;D

I was ready to give him another but he declined to race.

400 vs. 400 sounds like a Pinks episode to me.

4forty

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on March 23, 2007, 03:12:53 PM
From the looks of your profile photo & the one you posted on this post, looks like you park like a pud all the time. :rotz: :nono:

LOL!  That's not a '74 front end...'70-'73

73chgrSE

Yeah he told me it had a 71 front end but the rest was a 74. I like the 71 nose better too. Also he has a BMW sticker on the front. Matches the wheels.

jasonfromIKILLYA

I don't know about the sticker, but the wheels look nice.  you're ride looks good too! 
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

BMOTOXSTAR

Yeah man,
  Your SE looks sharp. I really like the look of a white Charger. I had a 73' SE & I really miss the car. I now have a 73' Rally that is going to get painted soon. I am going to paint it the factory original color, eggshell white. :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

73chgrSE

Thanks guys. I'm glad she's back on the road after all these years.