News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My old Dart on Ebay....

Started by nh_mopar_fan, March 28, 2007, 03:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Charger_Fan

Did you restore that car? It looks great!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

That's oh so sweet. You did have to remind me didn't you. I Had a 69 340 GTS 4spd...........let it go though :'(
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nh_mopar_fan

Nah, it was about 80% complete when I sold it.

There are some things wrong with it that I'm surprised were not caught. Thumbwheel radio on a 67? I don't think so. That is actually a 68 or 69 dash. It even had the blank space for the vin tag on the dash.

Still, the guy I sold it towas in PA. He did a very nice job. He had it up for $30K. Guess he sold it.

71ChallengeHer

old man

It must have broke your heart to let this one go. I saw one last year in Iowa at a car show that they must have pulled out from behind the barn. It was rough but all there. I tried to get them to shoot me a price but they wouldn't.
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express

nh_mopar_fan

Yeah, Im sure I'll regret it. I hated to see it go.

TeeWJay426

Why did you sell it? I would think the 67's have to be by far the rarest of all the GTS's. I know I'd regret it if it had been me.... :-\
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on March 29, 2007, 08:11:34 AM
Why did you sell it? I would think the 67's have to be by far the rarest of all the GTS's. I know I'd regret it if it had been me.... :-\
[/quo

:yesnod: Hind sight is always 20/20 as they say.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

nh_mopar_fan

I sold it because I wanted a 2nd gen.

Still looking for the right car.

472 R/T SE

It looks like the one in Mopar Collecor's Guide.  There's even mention of a gentleman in New Hampshire who owned for several years, said the paint was so good from 27 years ago that it was only wet sanded and buffed with a clear coat.  Motor and tranny were fresh as well.

nh_mopar_fan

That would be me. It's also not true. The car has all new rear clips on both sides and a new trunk.

I should get a copy of that issue.

It sold for over 40K yesterday to a new user on ebay who just registered the day before. User name was "stevedart".

The first name of the guy I sold it to was Steve.

I will let you draw your own conclusions.

The70RT

Yeah....sounds like he was gonna miss it more than you did.....go figure??
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us