News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fresh Meat

Started by Forza, March 23, 2007, 06:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forza

Howdy folks

New person here, kinda. I stumbled on this site after I tried going to the old charger forums. I used to be a member to the old forums and then 1 day they went down and I remember Troy keeping them up for a bit and then I went off to Navy boot camp. Came back and couldn't find the forums again untill now about a year later lol. Good to see some old names still on the forums. Go figure Strato still changes his name every other day.

Good job on keeping the forums alive Troy. This forum sure has a great community

Sincerely,
Charles aka Forza

Still looking for a '68 Charger to call my own, elusive bugger

mikepmcs

Hey, welcome back. :cheers:

Where are you stationed, what's your Rate?

I was a P-3 In Flight Avionics Tech for many of my 20.  Before that I worked on F-14's in Miramar as an AQ before they merged with AT.

Most recently the Command Chief at Operational Center Bangor, Me.

I am now on terminal leave.

Hope you are enjoying the Navy and glad you found the site again.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

41husk

Welcome back, doesn't that kinda make you old meat?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TruckDriver

Welcome back!  :cheers: I remember you :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

yeah, i remember ya' but  who's Strato?.. (you have seen the Venture Bros. Right)?.. 
any how good to see ya back, i'm gonna go over to my old board poster and find your ride, it was a VW right?..  :pity:

Forza

Well Mike I would have be a MA stationed in San Diego, CA but was discharged 4 days before graduation. I have a friend that works on P-3's out in Whidbey Island, WA. He says they are pretty damn cool aircrafts. Loved the Navy and hopefully in a year or so I can try to get my re-enlistment code changed so I can go back in.

Forza

LOL VW yeah right... No sir I would never lower myself to that. Old ride was a Lincoln Town car, ladies love the boats. Now I have a 2003 Mustang, hey no ones perfect. Still looking for a '68. Would trade my mustang in a second for a 68 Charger  ;D

Brock Samson

ok, you can stay...
lol..
welcome home.

bull

Welcome back, welcome back, wel-come back.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Forza on March 23, 2007, 09:27:11 AM
Well Mike I would have be a MA stationed in San Diego, CA but was discharged 4 days before graduation. I have a friend that works on P-3's out in Whidbey Island, WA. He says they are pretty damn cool aircrafts. Loved the Navy and hopefully in a year or so I can try to get my re-enlistment code changed so I can go back in.

what got u the boot so close to graduation?  My husband is a CM (seabee) stationed out of Coronado, Ca.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Fan

Welcome back. :wave: Good luck with your Charger search.
We still get people trickling in here from the old site fairly often. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)