News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger is back on road with over150 more hp

Started by cold85, March 21, 2007, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cold85

put new heads and a cam and went from 407 to 576 hp and also added a tko500. like a new car. heads are eddy's and a new cam

cold85

Figured out how to post pics here are the new summit seats i put in it and a pic of the motor

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

mikepmcs

Holy Crap!! That is killer. :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

Glad it's on the road.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back N Black

mikepmcs

Really looks like another members car....Norwaycharger  which is kiiler too! :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

tan top

Quote from: cold85 on March 21, 2007, 06:44:36 PM
put new heads and a cam and went from 407 to 576 hp and also added a tko500. like a new car. heads are eddy's and a new cam

nice looking charger  :yesnod: ...............  awesome job :thumbs:   
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

The70RT

Your scoop in huge - i love it. Are you planning maybe later going with tunnel ram? How's the vision?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

I might add....what a nice blend to boot. :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

v/r
Mike

NYCMille

mikepmcs

MR ANGRY
Check your PM please.  Sorry to hijack, back to the show.

v/r
Mike

69-DodgeCharger

cold85

thanks for the comments. scoop looks bad ass in person. Not too tall. Just need bigger tires that are drag radials now.

LargerCharger383

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Mefirst

:2thumbs:

The hood scoop looks wicked eventhough its a Chevy scoop. But who cares what purists think any way... I have thought about making a new fiberglass hood with a scoop just like that one. The custom made Six-Pack scoop I have right now, is just not high enough for my needs...

/Tom

Harlow

Hey man, I've been considering putting some racing seats in, like you did. How are they? Too tall. too low. just right? Let me know what you think. The car looks bad ass. 

TripleBlackGator

I thought NORWAY changed his name. Kinda spooky!  :o
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

BMC440

Absolutely Awesome car! I want to know more about the seats also.Did you have them uphostlered to match your interior?
                  Bob Mc

firefighter3931

Nice job ! I bet you notice a huge seat of the pants difference with the engine upgrades !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

ramit

That is one of the cooolest modified chargers I have ever seen. :2thumbs:

Blakcharger440

Hey which trans kit did you use for your 5speed conversion? Keisler or something else?

cold85

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on March 22, 2007, 11:27:31 AM
Hey which trans kit did you use for your 5speed conversion? Keisler or something else?
Keisler not sure i would use them again. They were very slow on shipping my driveshaft.
seats are good only about 200.00 each and they sit good a little firm but good. Do not buy the optional brackets make your own the ones they send are junk