News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photoshop or ??

Started by BB1, March 20, 2007, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Hmmmmm something doesn't look... right.  ;)
Delete my profile

TruckDriver

Could of been converted like this members' car.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dave22443

Maybe he's just waiting on a friend   :icon_smile_wink:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

BB1

That would work,... only the wheel is in front of him.
Delete my profile

The70RT

i bet that would suck to get use to. and if it was 4spd :o     for me anyway
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Slantback_66

Those are the greatest "Driver's Ed" cars ever!   ;D

John
1966 Dodge Charger 440

BB1

Your right, I took Driver's Ed in High School and the simulator where Dodge dash board (like a Coronet) & steering wheels.

In the trailer, the film they showed had mostly 69 Dodge Charger driving in front of you. The console was broken so nobody could get scores on how they did, so I'd rap the speedo up to 100 while driving in a small town.  :icon_smile_approve:
We where the last ones to use it, I'm sure it's long gone.

Delete my profile

Argos_Chargers

At one time the Bellingham School District had a dark green 318'70 Charger as a driver's ed car.  I didn't get to drive it, as a matter of fact, I didn't see the car until the late 80's.  It belonged to a retired bus driver who had purchased it from the district after they ritired it from their driver's ed fleet.

Wouldn't that have been a ride in driver's ed?
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

mikepmcs

Fixed it, kinda.  I really stink at photo chopping so the grill is messed up. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BB1

:scared: Put the grille back in!!!
Delete my profile

mikepmcs

There you go, you like this one better? :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bordin34

If anybody can read the tires than they can tell if its real.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Charger_Fan

Quote from: BB1 on March 21, 2007, 08:38:24 AM
Your right, I took Driver's Ed in High School and the simulator where Dodge dash board (like a Coronet) & steering wheels.
Like this one? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 21, 2007, 05:07:09 PM
Quote from: BB1 on March 21, 2007, 08:38:24 AM
Like this one? :icon_smile_big:

Awsome. Can I give it a sspin? :drive:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

One of those would be cool to have my Playstation games hooked up to :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BB1

That's it.  :yesnod: I wish someone had the film, it would be cool to watch.
No wonder I wanted a Dodge for my first car, they brain washed me.  ;D

Subliminal messages told me too "Buy a Dodge, Buy a Dodge".
Delete my profile

Brock Samson

yup we had a trailor full of them things..
trailor is still there all boarded up i really wonder if the sims are still in there?.. c :-\

but ya' know what was even better?...

...our H.S. Auto Shop had half a dozen ex-CHP 440 '69-'70 Monacos...  :icon_smile_wink:

71ChallengeHer

There is a older gentleman that comes into the club I work at. He use to be a salesman for the local Dodge Dealership here. He told me back in the early 70's the schools around here used Cuda's for Driver's Ed.