News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BULLRUN ep.2

Started by 4forty, March 21, 2007, 08:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

Great job Mike showing up that Lotus, didn't think that was going to happen. Car looks awesome!!! Love the victory donuts. What's with those honda guys and "racial profiling" have they actually seen the car their driving...ricer, graffiti, non-lit plate in rear window, give me a break!   Starting to see Charger alot more in this episode, let's keep it that way!

1BAD68

Awesome show and incredible car Mike! Everyone seemed impressed about the way you handle that "tank"
Does your license plate "Mr Angry" signify something? My wife said maybe its because he looks mad  >:(

4forty

If you want to know where he got the name here ya go....http://www.cardomain.com/features/mrangry_interview

Shakey

71bee

Man, I haven't had a chance to check this show out yet. I go nuts when I see the comercials televised.  I LOVE that '68 Charger!!!  :punkrocka:

Rolling_Thunder

Agreed...      Mike your car seemed to handle great...       and yes...    The victory donuts were awesome!
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Just 6T9 CHGR

One thread is enough on the subject.....see the link posted above
Chris' '69 Charger R/T