News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Legendary interior-now what

Started by JMCFAN, March 20, 2007, 08:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMCFAN

New covers and foam on my 68...so what is the best way to take care of them and preserve them ???

Look awesome BTW ;D

694spdRT

Most important....keep wrenches and screwdrivers out of your back pocket. ;D
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

JMCFAN

No kidding....  I also now need a headliner....  put my elbow through it installing the rear seat.. :icon_smile_angry:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

tommymac

That looks great,same as my original int. looks a little lighter,what color or shade of green are they?and what color is the car,did you install covers?

68chrgrwife

Quote from: JMCFAN on March 21, 2007, 04:04:44 PM
No kidding....  I also now need a headliner....  put my elbow through it installing the rear seat.. :icon_smile_angry:

LOL are you and my hubby related?  He messes stuff up like that too.  Got new seats and he put something on them and made a bad indent on them....LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

JMCFAN

Quote from: tommymac on March 26, 2007, 12:05:00 AM
That looks great,same as my original int. looks a little lighter,what color or shade of green are they?and what color is the car,did you install covers?

They match the originals that were in the car pretty welll... Dark green/light green pleats.  Camera flash may lighten them a little.  Car is light green metallic/ green vinyl top.

No I had a local resto guy install them....same guy that did my vinyl top after I attempted to do that myself... :'(

tommymac

Heres my interior,a little darker maybe due to age,need to paint my steering column,car is painted dark metallic green