News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hello from Troy,,,, I'm almost home bound... HeeeYaw!!!!!

Started by hemi68charger, September 08, 2005, 01:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey there guys.......
Ya'll remember me?... I'm almost home !!!! The Middle East has been fun, but, I've about had enough !!!!!!!   No wife and cool son and as well, no Charger to drive him in !!!!  It's about a week now and I'll be home !!! and then, I'll be once again, a pain in the tush here!!!!

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4forty

Charger_Fan

Glad to hear from you again Troy, have a safe trip home. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MoparYoungGun

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger4404spd

bluesfool

Here's hoping your last week goes fast! Just to let you know, gas prices aren't what they were when you left  :o

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Johnny SixPack

Good to hear you'll be home soon, man! :cheers:

I need to get that trailer rental moolah to you.   :icon_smile_blackeye: :yesnod:

You gonna have a welcome back party? ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

hemi68charger

Quote from: bluesfool on September 08, 2005, 05:17:12 PM
Here's hoping your last week goes fast! Just to let you know, gas prices aren't what they were when you left   :o

Yeap, I've been emailing my wife and watching cnn,foxnews,etc.. It sucks !! And, that's from someone who works in the oil/gas industry... Would you believe where I'm at, gas is between 5 and 10 CENTS !!!! per gallon !!!!!

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

hemi68charger

Quote from: formula_440 on September 08, 2005, 07:07:11 PM
Good to hear you'll be home soon, man! :cheers:

I need to get that trailer rental moolah to you.   :icon_smile_blackeye: :yesnod:

You gonna have a welcome back party? ;D

Hey Johnny.
I'm sure they'll be something of a gathering, but I'm not sure when yet.... When I get back, we can talk about the moolah....

How are those carbs of mine working out?  Still ok?

Troy
Troy

Charger_Fan

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 09, 2005, 07:10:18 AM
Quote from: bluesfool on September 08, 2005, 05:17:12 PM
Here's hoping your last week goes fast! Just to let you know, gas prices aren't what they were when you left   :o
Would you believe where I'm at, gas is between 5 and 10 CENTS !!!! per gallon !!!!!

Damn, THAT'S IT!! Let's get them to sell us their gas!

...oh, wait a minute. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bluesfool

Brock Samson

hemi68charger

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 09, 2005, 09:51:41 PM
did ya see any of them Camel Spiders?..   :o

Heck yeah !!!  Those suckers are evil looking with those huge mandibles and legs..........   It's something else when your somewhere and you see a shadow move and it's from one of those suckers... They get BIG !!!!!

Troy
Troy

Brock Samson

someone here wants ya to send them a live one in the mail...   :o
I'll git back to ya' with the address...   ;D

i'm kiddin,.. have a safe journey home!  :yesnod: