News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are there any in-car videos of Ronnie Sox racing?

Started by bull, March 26, 2007, 12:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I have no idea where to put this thread so if it needs to be moved so be it. Anyway, I was just thinking how cool it would be to see some video of Sox inside the car banging the gears. Has anyone seen such a thing or know where to find it? The standard searches revealed little to nothing.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on March 26, 2007, 12:58:16 AM
I have no idea where to put this thread so if it needs to be moved so be it. Anyway, I was just thinking how cool it would be to see some video of Sox inside the car banging the gears. Has anyone seen such a thing or know where to find it? The standard searches revealed little to nothing.
check you-tube.There is a cool one on there of Dick Landy banging gears.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhruLK2468

bull

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on March 26, 2007, 02:17:10 AM
Thanks! Did that stoagie ever leave his mouth?
I heard he never lite it. It was a a good luck charm. Did you look at any of the others? I didn't have time but thought you might find somemore good videos.

bull

A few. I really enjoy that old-school racing. I can hardly watch today's racing because everything is so controlled, sponsored and regulated. Which IMO= boring.