News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will Farell movie Blades of Glory... Daytona Appearance?

Started by bee_fishy_6869, March 19, 2007, 11:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bee_fishy_6869

I was flicking channels at midnight and was at an MTV commercial. It was an MTV spring break + blades of glory movie cross promo with John Heder (napoleon dynamite) and Will Farell driving and talking about spring break. They had a fridge/kegger on top of their car. Were doing a little comedy bit. I didn't even notice until they showed the back of the car and saw the huge wing, then realized it was a Daytona.

I'm wondering if he has a Daytona in the movie as well. Will be cool to see that Joe dirt isn't the only one. It was red with a black stripe. Will try to find the commercial, maybe it'll be on youtube sooner or later. The movie itself looks pretty damn funny as well.

NHCharger

Quote from: bee_fishy_6869 on March 19, 2007, 11:51:52 PM
The movie itself looks pretty damn funny as well.

I wouldn't count on it. My wife rented Talladega Nights a few weeks ago. The commercials for the movie were the only funny parts, and even thats stretching it.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Afflyer

It's probably due to the fact that John Heder is in it.

He ain't that funny.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

'CUDA360

My wife saw that comercial and told me about the Daytona.  ( I guess I've be training her right )   I havn't seen it myself yet

moparsuebear

I saw a preview of a new movie with Bruce Willis and I swear I saw a Challenger in it. Don't remember the name of the movie. Anyone else see that?

I am sure keeping my fingers crossed that the concept challenger will be in par with our mopar images of what a challenger should look like. If so, I am first in line! Barforama on the new charger, but I will have to say, it is starting to "grow" on me. 
Go Bears!!