News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bullrun

Started by 70kracken, March 22, 2007, 11:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70kracken

does anyone know the guy in bull run on spike with the 68
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70kracken

i was asking if anyone personally knew him dickhead
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

69charger2002

70kracken

now i remember why i don't come on here anymore. 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

69charger2002

well at least someone can go to sleep happy tonight  :devil:

70kracken

it's funny, i sit here and i see some of the crap you guys say to each other, and i bet most of you wouldn't act that way in person.  little girls with nice cars actin tough on the internet....cute
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

69charger2002

you're right. i'm just a shameful ball-less 14 year old sitting behind the computer with tough words acting all cool. hell those aren't even my cars. just ones i wish i had. i am so sorry i ruined your night. i just want to be loved. release the kracken..

70kracken

how did you get to be so funny?
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

69charger2002

years of training from people like you, the AWESOME array of charger owners that i talked out of their cars, and just plain natural born ability. pretty damn amazing huh

Troy

I think the idea was to use the other thread to ask your question instead of starting a new one - but I could be wrong of course. However, a quick search would also show you that Mike lives in New York and has met up with several other members on the site at various times. There's a whole thread of pictures with him and dkn1997 around here somewhere. Yes, people can be a bit tough on others but perhaps (just a suggestion here) you could have been more explicit in your question and you'd have gotten an answer more to your liking. Just a thought...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TripleBlackGator

How dare someone argue and not invite me.
Ask anyone. If ya want a lock put on your mouth...I'm your man.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

bull

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on March 23, 2007, 12:21:55 AM
How dare someone argue and not invite me.
Ask anyone. If ya want a lock put on your mouth...I'm your man.

At least you're good for something. :shruggy:

70kracken

you know troy is right, i shouldve been more specific.  i was just wanting to find someone that personally knew him so i could ask some questions about the car,  in the end, me asking the question i did, wasn't a big deal and someone made it one.  you could've politely said what you had to say, but you had to insult me.  youre an idiot!  and if we were in person, i guarantee you would change that smart  tone of urs!  and i don't care about all ur cars, ur just an a-hole with to much money and you think you can talk to people however you want.  so you can take all ur cars you talked people out of and shove em. 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

bull

Quote from: 70kracken on March 23, 2007, 01:11:51 AM
you know troy is right, i shouldve been more specific.  i was just wanting to find someone that personally knew him so i could ask some questions about the car,  in the end, me asking the question i did, wasn't a big deal and someone made it one.  you could've politely said what you had to say, but you had to insult me.  youre an idiot!  and if we were in person, i guarantee you would change that smart  tone of urs!  and i don't care about all ur cars, ur just an a-hole with to much money and you think you can talk to people however you want.  so you can take all ur cars you talked people out of and shove em. 

What did he do or say that set you off? All I saw was this:  :'(

firefighter3931

Quote from: 70kracken on March 23, 2007, 01:11:51 AM

You PMSing Kracken ? :bawling: Grow up !   :P

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs