News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of the hubbys GTX

Started by dart3404, March 24, 2007, 05:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

well, at least, I know that Jen is perfect :coolgleamA:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: roscoe_p.coltrane on March 27, 2007, 05:51:04 PM
Ooh fah!  Easy there tiger!

You've never seen Jen's hubby's wall have you? ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70charger_boy

Are you talking about the snakes and spiders?

dart3404

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 27, 2007, 07:16:16 PM
Quote from: roscoe_p.coltrane on March 27, 2007, 05:51:04 PM
Ooh fah!  Easy there tiger!

You've never seen Jen's hubby's wall have you? ;)

lol. This wall.

70charger_boy

Holy mother of mopar!!!  That is one hell of a wall :brickwall:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70charger_boy

I guess I could forget about going to the BBQ don't want to be on an episode of cold case files..lol

2fast4u

Jen. . .Two things!

First:  That GTX really makes my tongue hard (lol).  I used to have a 68 Road Runner and I put my Pistol Grip shifter in it as well and will never forget how well it shifted with it in there and how much I loved using it instead of the original shifter. But Really! That GTX is awesome!!

Secound:  I have a friend who has a collection of pretty much the same knives,swords,etc.  Not quite as many yet but getting there!  I also noticed the two blades at the bottom on the wall that look similar too the knives used by Vin Diesel in Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick!

Awesome wall!   :coolgleamA: :rock:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

A better pic of them. . .

dart3404

Yes they're the Riddick blades. I have a thing for Vin so those are mine. They came with the stand but I dont have the room for them on a table, I would have to move a car... A couple of the things on the wall are mine. You end up with to much stuff when you and your hubby like the same things... The car and truck collection both big and small is out of hand.

2fast4u

I guess you're no different then some other women who have a thing for Vinnie too!  He's a cool actor and I like most of the movies he's in, but he sure runs funny though!

Thanks again for posting the GTX pics!  I really think that is on awesome ride you two own!! :2thumbs:

2fast