News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird and wingcar footage on SPIKE

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, March 18, 2007, 10:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

on tv show muscle car :yesnod: cool footage the best ive seen quality wise of nascar aero cars especially the close up on BAKERS and GLOTZBACHS CARS :yesnod:

Ghoste

Today?  What else was on it Matt, I watched that show and missed that.  Maybe you're getting different episodes on the west coast?

THE CHARGER PUNK

it was the epa nichels superbird episode :yesnod:

Ghoste

That sucks, we didn't get that episode here but maybe that means it'll be on at a different time.

Moparmatty

You watched the one that was on at 9:30am Ghoste.  The newest episode is always on at 11:30am.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Aero426

I beileve the episode will be re-aired next Saturday if you missed it.

THE CHARGER PUNK

cool superbird, had air suspension installed,originally a column auto 440 car it was changed to a console 4-speed with a 68-9 shifter(ball style) and a bunch of other stuff. cool footage of it being chased by the cops, they are also looking for footage of it chasing airplanes in the 70's

Ghoste

Cool, I'll be watching for it next time.

nitrometal

I recorded it on my DVR.  Now I can't wait to see it!!!
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

69_500

I'll be setting the DVR to record it the next time it comes on. Cable was out all day yesterday.