News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 bumper jack

Started by C500, March 28, 2007, 03:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Is the bumper jack the same as 67 and 69...or even 70? What are the correct part numbers please someone? I have a 'wanted' ad on here too zippy2@value.net.nz

cheers,

kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

BLAM

The jack setup for a 68 is expensive and tough to find.  Keep your eyes on ebay.  I saw one at Tony's Parts yesterday, I think it was around $400.  Here are the parts and numbers"

Jack Assembly.   2932519
Wrench Handle   2201009
Jack Assembly retainer.   2842122
Spring retainer.   2602727

Andy
RLTW - "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

C500

Thanks Andy, appreciate the help :thumbs:

kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."