News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"300" Movie

Started by Charger71, March 14, 2007, 07:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

heh, ya, there is always some review that will say just about anything about any movie.   I remember hearing something about the different groups interpreting that new superman movie last year?   the born agains were saying it was all about superman as a christ figure, son of god, all that, the gays I were saying how he was representing gays, can't remember their reasons,
  300 had some sex scenes, one trade for favor  scene, naked weird chick, the harem chicks,  the persian leader had a big harem of naked chicks, kinda trippy chicks,  heh     The main part of movie is soldiers and fighting, the persian leader guy reminded me of the bad guys in Stargate SG-1, the gowoul, or whatever, he was a cool bad guy, IMO,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Lowprofile

Loved the Movie. Its one of those movies that you should see in the theatre. I don't think any TV Could do it Justice.  :icon_smile_wink:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Silver R/T

unless you got projector and home theater system of course
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

moparsuebear

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 25, 2007, 10:05:59 PM
unless you got projector and home theater system of course

Which AKcharger will be amazed at when he gets home..... I recently bought a 67 inch DVR, big screen HI Def TV and a new surround system. It's amazing at the things one can hear in movies on my new surround system that one would miss out on a "regular" system.
Okay, okay, enough bloating, with what I paid for our entertainment stuff, I could've bought a 4 speed tranny with pistol grip shifter for hubby's 70 or new tires and rims for my 72. 
Go Bears!!

SeattleCharger

nice, ya , especially some of the really low bass sounds, a good sub really ads to home system,

like in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Jones and the principal of school meet with the government guys at school near beginning, and Jones is telling them about what the Nazis are prob. looking for, he opens the book and shows them the pic of the ark,  there is a really trippy sound you can only hear with a major sub, that's when I realized what you are saying is true.  With speakers in fancy tv,, you can't hear these sounds at all, but with a 15 inch sub . . .

Jon Smith

watched it the other day,
I've never seen so many men holding their stomachs in in one movie  :lol:

h76

I just saw it yesterday.I thought it was a good movie. I guess I'm not really a fan of all the computer generated effects in a lot of these new movies.Don't get me wrong-the effects are amazing,but I'm more of a fan of the Braveheart type of movie-more real people and less computerization.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: RallyeMike on March 24, 2007, 12:35:41 AM
Dialog bad. Character development - none. Fight scenes cool but a little too drawn out. I guess the never-ending exploding blobs of blood were supposed to be comicbook-like. It was just ok, if only because it was different.   

Saw the movie,   again.   ya, I didn't notice this the first time, but there was actually quite a bit of blood flying, heh.