News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So guys, what are the plans for your Mopar this winter?

Started by CB, September 06, 2005, 04:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mefirst

Hope to get her running before winter arrives..

During the winter Im not gonna do that much, probably more detail work in the engine compartment, try to hide more stuff.. Interior also needs attention, Ill probably fit in a cupple of race seats and shoulder harness belts.. Im probably gonna have a guy weld in a rollbar/cage next spring/summer, but nothing thats decided yet...

Most of al Ill pay of my debth to the bank over the winter so they will lend me more money when I start to build the Aluminium block engine Ive dreamt about next winter...

/Tom

mustanghater

a 66 or 67 their are a few in my area and 69's are getting expensive.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

golden73

Front end rebuild...

oh, and turning my small block 360 into a powerhouse :musik010:

Lowprofile

Complete dissasembly, send it out to be diped/blasted [no decision yet] and get it on the rotesserie. I'll be stockpiling parts, getting things ready for the spring. :thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Plumcrazy

Install my Eddy aluminum heads along with a new set of headers.
Switch my differential over to synthetic lube.

Plus I'm sure I'll think of or find a few more things that need done. :yesnod:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Goldfinger71

My front end is now being rebuilt and the the k-member powdercoated,the engine compartment is being sandblasted and painted.And I have decided to just take my time and save up my LIFE SAVINGS and buy TTI headers instead of the Hookers I was going to buy! :)
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

73rallye440magnum

Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

DarkAngel0816

Interior work and the parts of the frame that is bad...get that fixed.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

bluesfool

Unfortunately, the same as last winter since I didn't even touch it during the cold season.  Fix the leak in the tranny, replace window seals, do a few odds and ends to the interior. Overall, nothing major.

DC_1

Hope to have mine stripped to a shell by the end of Sept. Then get it on a rotisserie for th ework to begin. Would like to have it ready for paint by spring......I know Iknow I am very ambitiious!!!!

Troy

I get to completely restore two full cars! Well, I work so much that I might just move them around in the garage once in a while...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Blusmbl

Probably going to yank the engine/trans and send it over to a friend's house to get the bodywork done.  It's time for new metal around the window, and new quarters, too!

I have a ton of stuff I want to do to the motor, and I need to go through the trans,  so I'm not sure when it's all going to happen.

I should buy a house, instead I'm dumping thousands and thousands of dollars into my Charger...  :icon_smile_blackeye:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

ramminon

1973 Charger Work in Progress

DC_1

Quote from: ramminon on September 07, 2005, 01:48:23 AM
cut out the rust :eek: and weld in the new ;D

If you need extra rust to weld in let me know........I have some extra!!!!

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

TheGhost

Drive it to and from work, while I save up the $$$ to pay for the bodywork that needs to be done.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

73ChargerSE

Fix all the issues it has and fix the tranny line leak that I discovered in auto shop yesterday  :-\. May do some of the body work this year.  Maybe work on the Coronet a bit more, its been neglected.

PlumBad70

Hopefully my car will be done and painted and all I have to do is put it back together :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Ghoste

Body and paint.  Rechrome the bumpers.  Reupholster the interior.

mopar_madman

hopefully paint it this fall so I can reassemble over the winter.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

THE COLONEL

I might rebuild the engine and tranny on The Colonel.  That would be nice.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

greenrt_se

keisler 5-speed trans  and  rear end lock