News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not Again....

Started by TruckDriver, March 11, 2007, 09:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Dukesfest '07 ::) I hope they buy there jumpers from HALPG and save a lot of people some misery :icon_smile_evil:

http://www.cootersplace.com/dukesfest.asp

We get to enjoy more great scenes like this.... ::) ::) :P :'(

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

Id love to go to Dukesfest but thats taking it too far! Now, Id rather go to Carlisle.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

rt green

what a god dam waste. makes me sick to see that
third string oil changer

terrible one

Quote from: rt green on March 11, 2007, 10:03:51 PM

I agree. I'd love to have that car and drive it around for years to come instead of watching them destroy it...

Harlow

Brock Samson

that's a lot of folks standing around how much they charge,... er,,, um sorry... per head?..

Alain426

why they dont take another car, similar,   like the camaro at the end of the movie vanishing point:)

Judhudson

Hey, all of us General Lee owners (well, most of us?) would love to see it not jumped or for them to use another model and make it look like a charger.  It's all about the bigger folks who have control over this. 

I hate to see this happen, even with the cop cars! I wish they could just do chases or if they could jump chevys or fords.

Brock Samson

perhaps you could direct us to the ahem,. "bigger" folks..  :flame:

Ghoste

I have a friend who lives by the mantra, "people are morons".  This only helps his case.

pettyfan43

Guys relax, The car that was jumped at Dukesfest this last year, was BEAT!!! The car was trashed from one end to another. It was all bondo and patched up.

The grille was pieced together from several pieces and the center was a piece of metal cut to look like the center of a 69 grille. The thing didn't have a straight panel on it.

From what I have read about these cars they are pretty much used up.

The only thing that does bother me about em is that some of the cars could be good candidates for resto/rebuild.

Ghoste

No matter how you justify it, a grandstand full of people who are paying money to watch some idiots jump a classic car is wrong. 

Drache

There was that one guy on ebay who paid something like $25k to restore a General Lee and then put it on ebay. The ad stated you were bidding on what was left over AFTER the car was jumped! If I remember correctly it was an R/T as well!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Charger1973

Quote from: Drache on March 12, 2007, 12:06:57 AM
There was that one guy on ebay who paid something like $25k to restore a General Lee and then put it on ebay. The ad stated you were bidding on what was left over AFTER the car was jumped! If I remember correctly it was an R/T as well!

Also the same guys who claim to be making the new $4000 a pair repro quarter panels. 

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

MoparManJim

Guys, the chargers that these guys are jumping are out right junk chargers that won't go back on the road anymore or won't see the road anymore because they are roted to far away so the only good thing is to jump them. These cars has alot of bondo on them, if you watch as they land an hit the ground pieces of bondo littery fly off the charger body with alot of rusted away pieces of metal also coming off the car, The grills out all crack up or broken an just repaird good enough for the jumps, afew of the chargers that was used over the past few years like in the Birstol jump, Corey had oil presure problems as the presure was droping as he was taking off up the hillside to get a good run down the hill to the ramp, he had just good speed to luach the car off the ramp to get some air but not much. The one car that went over the RV had no trunk as when he hit the ramp the weight from the blast that was bolted down in the charger trunk WENT through the trunk floor and through the ramp an into the ground as thats why that General Lee went nose first dose dive right into the ground an end over end. 

What some of you always for get is how bad of shape these cars are really in when they are pick for the jumps, some have maybe 9 gallons of bondo on an just made nice enough for the jumps only, but under that bondo how much rust and metal are really left? not very much really. 

Jim

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

41husk

the people who plop down good money to see the spectacle are the ones to blame, If no one wanted to see it it would stop!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

Sorry Jim, no matter how bad those cars are or what brand they are, when it comes to a classic, it sickens me to think of a bunch of yahoos paying money to see it wrecked further.
Would you think it was right to see Muhammed Ali climb into the ring at 65 with Parkinsons to fight the current world champ? 

TripleBlackGator

At least I'm seeing the majority of replies are against this behavior. I use to feel I was of the minority when it comes to this senseless act. My question would be to the DOH fans and owners of GL clones how they feel about paying to see a car like theirs destroyed on purpose. The candidates might be basket cases but how many such basket cases have we seen successfully rebuilt on OVERHAULIN, AMERICAN HOTROD, RIDES etc. Why can't the fans be happy with stunt shows that involve precision driving and low level jumps that don't total cars. One car could be used year after year if treated with some respect. Yes I know I/we are beating a dead horse here but every time I see this happening my blood boils and if your a Charger fan yours should too. Wait until YEAR ONE or GOODMARK start making bodies of Chargers like they do currently of early Camaros. Then jump and crash away. They'll just make more. Dem Dukes, Dem Dukes my ass. More like dem jerks. Just my opinion.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: terrible one on March 11, 2007, 10:26:32 PM
Quote from: rt green on March 11, 2007, 10:03:51 PM

I agree. I'd love to have that car and drive it around for years to come instead of watching them destroy it...

for real man, this just breaks my heart to see that

jasonfromIKILLYA

dudes, if it rolls straight enough to make that jump at that speed, it's restorable.  END OF STORY
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

terrible one

Quote from: Drache on March 12, 2007, 12:06:57 AM

Yeah, not to mention a 4 spd car!

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Ghoste on March 12, 2007, 09:52:07 AM
Sorry Jim, no matter how bad those cars are or what brand they are, when it comes to a classic, it sickens me to think of a bunch of yahoos paying money to see it wrecked further.
Would you think it was right to see Muhammed Ali climb into the ring at 65 with Parkinsons to fight the current world champ? 

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yesnod:  :yesnod:  :yesnod:  :yesnod:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

dpm68

Really guys...they're going to do it whatever we think or say - so what? I got mine and they aint gettin it. Lotsa trashed Chargers out there, and these ones are truly bailing wire, duct tape and bondo...hell HLPAG prolly wouldn't even want 'em...well perhaps they would...but enough already.

Shakey

So many people worried about what other people do with their money and their cars.   :rotz:

If it really bothers you that much, do something about it - and that doesn't include coming here to piss and moan day in and day out.   :yesnod:

Go get a job and start buying all of these cars you all seem so concerned about and either restore them or stash them.   :thumbs:

It seems no one can win with some of you folks.  If they choose to restore it, they don't do it properly and choose a colour you don't like.

If they part it out, the prices for the parts are out of your budget and the seller is an a$$hole and a dreamer.

God forbid we bring e-bay into the mix.

I'm all for discussion, but let's try and keep it somewhat intelligent, please!

Ghoste

We can keep it intelligent, but we still don't have to like it.  :icon_smile_wink:

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Ghoste on March 13, 2007, 08:24:33 AM
We can keep it intelligent, but we still don't have to like it.  :icon_smile_wink:

Amen brother! Besides...who wasn't being intelligent?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

gojo64

Quote from: Shakey on March 13, 2007, 05:27:43 AM
So many people worried about what other people do with their money and their cars.   :rotz:

If it really bothers you that much, do something about it - and that doesn't include coming here to piss and moan day in and day out.   :yesnod:

Go get a job and start buying all of these cars you all seem so concerned about and either restore them or stash them.   :thumbs:

It seems no one can win with some of you folks.  If they choose to restore it, they don't do it properly and choose a colour you don't like.

If they part it out, the prices for the parts are out of your budget and the seller is an a$$hole and a dreamer.

God forbid we bring e-bay into the mix.

I'm all for discussion, but let's try and keep it somewhat intelligent, please!

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!  Like you said if they don't like it then do something about it besides bitchin & moanin. I'm not sticking up for the cars being jumped, but from what I know they are junk to start with (bondo from front to back) & are beyond a reasonable budget to repair. Also keep in mind when that show started in 79 & ended in the mid 80's, 68-69 chargers (10/11+ years old) weren't worth a whole lot & were very easy to find.
"Well,... you gonna pull them pistols or... whistle Dixie?" Josey Wales
1969 Charger 383/727/3:55

41husk

I am doing something by not paying to see something I don't agree with :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

So if we aren't in a position to buy up every single old car in the world to prevent this from happening, we should just turn our backs and ignore it?  I can't stop radical fundamentalists from sending suicide murderers into the side of skyscrapers or troop convoys, should I ignore that?  I'm not a scientist so should I pretend there is no hope of ever curing cancer and just whistle in the dark?  What about a pothole in the street, ignore it or bitch and moan until the city repairs it?
My examples may be extreme, but I find it offensive that people find great entertainment in destroying things that can't be replaced.  Are old  cars as important as a cure for cancer?  Of course not but I have a right to express my opinion in the world where I do exist.  I like old cars, period.  I was quite excited to see the restoration that Jim Shine and the crew did to Lee1, a car whose biggest claim to fame is getting jumped.  If they take that car out to re-enact the first GL jump, I'll be just as quick to criticize them.

gojo64

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: gojo64 on March 13, 2007, 09:50:35 AM
[
AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!  Like you said if they don't like it then do something about it besides bitchin & moanin. I'm not sticking up for the cars being jumped, but from what I know they are junk to start with (bondo from front to back) & are beyond a reasonable budget to repair. Also keep in mind when that show started in 79 & ended in the mid 80's, 68-69 chargers (10/11+ years old) weren't worth a whole lot & were very easy to find.

I think we've heard this "bondo all over" statement enough already. Now on to the mid 80's comment when the cars were 10/11+ years old. Ummm. What thread are you replying to my friend? It's 2007 and we're discussing 06 and 07 Dukefest. I think the rest of us handled the task (?) of setting our clocks ahead but you messed up royally. Not only did you go the wrong way ......you also overshot it BIG TIME! Don't forget to watch Sanford & Son tonight at 8pm on NBC. It's the one when Fred calls Lamont a big dummy. Classic.  ;)

TripleBlackGator

What were we all thinking? You could never, ever restore a Charger in as bad a condition as the ones they use for jumping at Dukefest right?

TruckDriver

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on March 13, 2007, 11:27:01 AM
What were we all thinking? You could never, ever restore a Charger in as bad a condition as the ones they use for jumping at Dukefest right?
:iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

gojo64

And someone out there is going to dish out the same kind of cash to restore a regular charger in the same condition as the documented Lee 1 car. Ok. Yeah, I'm a big dummy alright.

LL1 1967 Coronet

The ONLY good thing  ...supply and demand.  It makes ALL Chargers more valuable.  Otherwise I hate to see them destroy Chargers - - I even hated it when I was a 12 year old kid glued to the TV!

Ghoste

:shruggy:  I'm not in it for investment purposes.

JR

A simple question. Why not use landing ramps if their hell bent on jumping them? As long as it goes right they could use the same car year after year instead of destroying more every time.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

tan top

Quote from: JR on March 13, 2007, 04:58:21 PM
A simple question. Why not use landing ramps if their hell bent on jumping them? As long as it goes right they could use the same car year after year instead of destroying more every time.

:iagree:  awesome idea  :yesnod: , but it is probably too easy for them to use the same charger year in year out :flame:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Ghoste

I dunno.  Maybe they like the carnage?

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: JR on March 13, 2007, 04:58:21 PM

:iagree:
I made a similar comment earlier in this thread. "Low level jumps that allow ONE car to be used over and over". All it would take (I would like to think) is one serious disabling injury or death and these jumps would come to a screeching halt. There is a human being in the car ya know!

charger_mike75

For a car that was full of bondo, sure looks like the sheet metal on the front WAS good. I don't see any bondo broke off.
:flame:

Mike DC

There's a good reason that everyone who actually sees these cars up-close in person comes aways saying they're very raggedy.
Fresh bondo/primer seems to be more flexible than well-cured stuff.  Most of the current GL stunt-cars get slammed together just a few weeks (or even days) before they're jumped.

Look at an old NASCAR from the 1960s/70s . . . those cars were absolutely CAKED with bondo.  They practically had no bodylines left below the door handle level.  And yet when they got crashed, the sheetmetal's finish still usually didn't flake apart very much:

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: gojo64 on March 13, 2007, 01:20:04 PM

And someone out there is going to dish out the same kind of cash to restore a regular charger in the same condition as the documented Lee 1 car. OK. Yeah, I'm a big dummy alright.

Admitting it is the first step on the road to recovery. No I don't think everyone will spend what the Lee 1 car owners did. The thing is they wouldn't have to. Lee 1 was so far gone even a basket case car would look at it and say "What are ya? nuts!" The cars they are destroying are potential project cars, a father & son project possibly. One that could bring families closer together and bring many great memories. I'm really beginning to wonder if the Dukes fans are really Charger fans or is it just the car that happened to be chosen for the show. I am a Charger fan and cringe when I see this out and out waste. As much as I am not very fond of General Lee clones I would much rather see a clone in a show field or on the road or in a persons driveway than to see it sail through the air and come crashing down. Let's protect an endangered species. Long live the Dodge Charger! I will now get off my soap box. Thank you.

charger_mike75

Mike DC

We keep saying it:  Most of the diehard DOH fans would have preferred the GL jumping stop after the first one or two live events.  We're just a few hundred people, but "Dukesfest" is a major corporate deal at this point.  The 2006 event's attendance was about 120,000 people.  (Stop and think for a second about the size of that number.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expecting the diehard DOH fan community to boycott Dukesfest over the GL jump . .  it's sorta like expecting the Mopar community to boycott the "Mopar Nationals" because of the astronomical prices on cars & parts hurting the little guys.  Many people may agree on the problem, and the boycott is a noble idea in theory, but it's not very realistic.  There are still too many other reasons that people gather at these large shows.

I mean, seriously, the "Dukesfest" crowd is watching the sacrificial Dodge Charger moving under its own power for about 30 seconds out of the entire weekend
We're not all driving our precious Chargers halfway across the country every year just for that 30 seconds.  We're attending the "DF" shows to see our distant friends, and see all the cars, and meet the cast/crew of the TV show . . .

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 16, 2007, 10:27:22 PM

We keep saying it:  Most of the diehard DOH fans would have preferred the GL jumping stop after the first one or two live events.  We're just a few hundred people, but "Dukesfest" is a major corporate deal at this point.  The 2006 event's attendance was about 120,000 people.  (Stop and think for a second about the size of that number.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expecting the diehard DOH fan community to boycott Dukesfest over the GL jump . .  it's sorta like expecting the Mopar community to boycott the "Mopar Nationals" because of the astronomical prices on cars & parts hurting the little guys.  Many people may agree on the problem, and the boycott is a noble idea in theory, but it's not very realistic.  There are still too many other reasons that people gather at these large shows.

I mean, seriously, the "Dukesfest" crowd is watching the sacrificial Dodge Charger moving under its own power for about 30 seconds out of the entire weekend
We're not all driving our precious Chargers halfway across the country every year just for that 30 seconds.  We're attending the "DF" shows to see our distant friends, and see all the cars, and meet the cast/crew of the TV show . . .

Points taken Mike. You do bring up some valid ones. I am thinking about the number of attendees you quoted. That is a staggering number to be sure. I would think a group that big would have a very loud voice. I wasn't even talking about a boycott. Who was? As far as a "major corporate deal", who is the corporation you are talking about? What percentage of that 120,000 do you think are against the destruction? I am asking because I have no idea. The whole affair is foreign to me.

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut. After all...they are not coming for me.
 Martin Niemöller

Ghoste

I would think that a very very small percentage would be against it.  In fact, I'd bet a huge number are there specifically FOR it.

Brock Samson

what about a protest at the event?..  :shruggy:
  no one could blame you for that...

6pkrunner

The fix is easy. Instead of quality, you hit them with quantity. So get 100 2006 Chargers and paint 'em all like the General. Launch all 100 off 100 ramps at the exact same time. Who'd ever want to see one clapped out 1969 General clone jumped when 100 of the Magnum sedans go back to their maker. All the jump fanatics are happy, all the Magnum sedan haters are happy and the Daimler is happy they got rid of 100 of them. I'm sure this event could take place at hundreds of venues all over the planet many times a day.  ;D
Turn things around at Chrysler selling 1000s of the Magnum sedans every day. Soon the General Lee paint would become the standard paint as they would be outselling the regular street version by a factor of 10 or more. ;D

And yes all of the above was a joke.

SeattleCharger

That is stupid as #@$%

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

paironines

The people that go to those shows are mostly Dukes fans and not necessarily Charger fans. Thats the difference in attitude towards these cars.  Even thought the cars are "beat to death" you still have a running, driving, stopping Charger which is restorable in my eyes. 

Why don't the promoters of these Dukefest shows try harder to make the car level during the landings?? Every jump shot has the car coming down on the nose?

Ghoste

Because that wouldn't be as exciting.  They want automotive carnage like the people who go to the races hoping to see an accident.

Mike DC

QuoteWhy don't the promoters of these Dukefest shows try harder to make the car level during the landings?? Every jump shot has the car coming down on the nose?

Because landing a General Lee flat on all four wheels wouldn't do jack squat to preserve the car any better than coming down somewhat angled on the nose.   The stock suspension can't even SLOW DOWN that impact, let alone absorb it at all.  (Seriously, just the force of hitting the takeoff ramps at full speed can be enough to buckle the car's quarter panels!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Dukesfest" car stunts are done by basically the same tight-knit little crew as the old TV series. 

They destroyed well over 1000 vehicles during the whole run of that show from 1979-85.  The early years involved a hell of a lot of trial-and-error, and the studio was pressuring them about the atrocious bills for wrecked cars the whole time.  If there had been any practical/safe/realistic way to get a classic Hollywood "jump shot" and still preserve the cars they were using, they would have found it. 

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 18, 2007, 05:18:21 AM
QuoteWhy don't the promoters of these Dukefest shows try harder to make the car level during the landings?? Every jump shot has the car coming down on the nose?

If there had been any practical/safe/realistic way to get a classic Hollywood "jump shot" and still preserve the cars they were using, they would have found it. 

There obviously isn't a way so stop it altogether.

charger_mike75

Even the t.v. series towards the end resorted to reusing older jump footage and model cars for any new jumps, all you gotta do is watch closely. The only way this crap will stop is when even the junk cars start pulling a price tag much like a perfectly good car does now, of course our good cars will be worth 6 digit figures by then. That might be good for our retirement plan but bad for the hobby. As long as we all hold on to our cars and not sell them then that'll be one less charger for them to destroy. I'm a Dukes fan too but I quit watching when the original cast was no longer available, just isn't the same. Anymore if I see preveiws for a movie or t.v. show showing any old car gettin the snot beat out of it I won't watch it. It's my own small part and it might not make a big difference in the big picture, but Hollywood won't get my cash for their crappy movies. I'll be spendin it on my car instead. I'll get off my soap box now.

CharlieCharger

You have to just say to  yourself " To each its own"..It's B.S but nothing anyone can do about it.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Neal_J

Not to be contrary, but I could watch stuff like that forever.  I just love seeing those cars fly and crash.  And ya gotta love YouTube for bringing the action to the masses for free!

Anyway, as long as someone continues to produce these events, I (and thousands of others) will continue to watch. 

Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww Bo!

Neal

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Neal_J on March 20, 2007, 07:20:36 PM
Not to be contrary, but I could watch stuff like that forever.  I just love seeing those cars fly and crash.  And ya gotta love YouTube for bringing the action to the masses for free!

Anyway, as long as someone continues to produce these events, I (and thousands of others) will continue to watch. 

Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww Bo!

Neal

Then volunteer your car for this years event. I would pay triple the admission ticket to see the look on an owners face as his car is crashed and smashed. If your so into the TV show, the movies, the cars and you want to emulate them then by all means why don't the owners have a contest each year to see who's car can jump the highest and furthest. Talk about braggin rights. Git-R-Done! If you think I'm being stupid and ridiculous then right back at ya with your comment. Donate your car to someone who will appreciate it and just walk away.

Neal_J

Evidently, in your world Triple, a person cannot both enjoy their own car and enjoy the crashing of a junker GL.  Indeed your comment "Donate your car to someone who will appreciate it and just walk away" in downright inane. 

In my world, the two coexist quite nicely and I thoroughly enjoy both my '69 and the DukesFest jumps.  Sorry that causes smoke to come out your ears but you'll just have to get over it. 

You'll note there's no shortage of paying spectators at these events, and millions of YouTube hits, that suggest many feel likewise as I do.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Neal

Ghoste

Many of us feel it's stupid too so I will happily go stand over with the ear smokers.

Mike DC

Dead horse, guys.  Dead horse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GRAND TOTAL of Chargers that DOH has killed in modern times (after 1985)? 

Only about 15-20 Chargers.
Yes, that's everything.  I'm not counting every Charger they've used, but I'm counting every whole car they've killed.

--  "Reunion" TV shows. 
-- The 2005 movie & the 2007 DVD flick. 
--  "Dukesfest" stunts & all the other various live-show GL jumps.

15-20 Chargers.

Does anyone think that ALL THIS STUFF has not caused another 15-20 Chargers/Mopars out there to get restored?  Anyone think that ALL THIS "Dukes" stuff has not introduced 15-20 new people into the Mopar hobby, TOTAL?   

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Neal_J on March 21, 2007, 01:07:42 AM

You'll note there's no shortage of paying spectators at these events, and millions of YouTube hits, that suggest many feel likewise as I do.

Neal

There's also no shortage of Pro(?) Wrestling fans, visitors to Anna Nichole's grave site, fast food resteraunts(?), rednecks, people who vote for American Idol and god bless them, retards.  Speaking of which.....

Neal_J

Nice list.  You forgot to include folks who resort to name-calling when they can't convince someone to accept their point of view.

Real mature, Ace.

Hahaha,

Neal

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Neal_J on March 21, 2007, 09:36:40 AM
Nice list.  You forgot to include folks who resort to name-calling when they can't convince someone to accept their point of view.

Real mature, Ace.

Hahaha,

Neal

Name calling? Where? Besides...you ever try convincing a retard to do anything?

Neal? Is that your name or what you do?  Ooohhhhhhhhhhh.

Troy

Can't leave the kids alone for five minutes these days...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.